Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 05:29:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Why do humans seek love?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do humans seek love?  (Read 750 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 09:39:50 pm »

Yes Dorthe I agree with you all the way.

I also believe that we need pointers in life. I believe we need to have people like us. Like me and you reminding the others where to look for love.

I see the majority of people waking up to love as you might observe a hall full of people groping for a door in the dark. Poor people milling about and spending a lot of time barking up wrong trees in search of something they do not really know. All they know is that something is not fitting in their lives now.

I believe people like us need to be there to say exactly what we are saying in this thread as wayshowers to show them where to pay attention in their search for something that fits better.

I would have been so grateful if someone saved me ten to twenty years of milling in the dark by giving me the right pointers at the right time instead of watching me mill about untill I accidentally stumble on the solutions as to why some things in my life were not working out.

Some grave mistakes can set you back another lifetime. I often wonder if I would have made children, or spent as much attention on sex if I knew what it was all about. I have two sons that I love but I could just as well have been without them. I don't believe we all have to make children in every lifetime.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: