Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:06:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

What Are Your Wildest Dreams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your Wildest Dreams.  (Read 965 times)
Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 04:10:38 am »

I know you in real life and I have seen all your goals come to fruition, for your heart is completely pure and God just shines his grace right through you which I am fortunate to receive.

I want to be in your dreams me lovely, and you are formost in my own./quote

,You are in my dreams, indeed, and I enjoy sharing this journey with you.

I feel equally as fortunate to receive  your love, and have the life we lead together, and the friends I surround myself with. Life is moving onward and upwards, to greater adventures.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 02:38:12 am »

Hello Bugeye

One  has to see that one care's .  Man is not meant to walk the World alone.  Too one is not meant to walk in the shadow of another.  In me taking the energy to understand I can then find the words to say to give on indepence.  Depression be a nasty thing I walked that path once when I was 13 - 16 year's old too I knwo that place where one want's to take one's life I was there.  I had someone to walk along with for a time and for that I was most grateful.  That hand up in life.

Sometimes when a person falls very low because others attack, demean or betray them it makes them feel they are wothless as a life, hence life itself has no worth. That is the point where people contemplate suicide and engage in self destructive behaviour like excessive drug and alcahol abuse.

It is very difficult to turn around from there, but the truth is all people have great worth, even the most depraved and degenerate.

What does the 'one you are with' see in himself as something (however small) that he sees as valuable and worthy?

I understand full well the fear one's have in taking on such a role and its not one I take on lightly.....I have walked the path of trainning on a hotline....Too I know that intervention does not always work, I know this sadly first hand with the sound we heard on the phone (before call display) that helpless and lost feeling of OMG this one did it and we not know where this one be.....its the most helpless feeling.  That day changed me life.  That day made me see how very fragile life really is and how that maybe what was said and in the way it was said might have a huge impact. 

It is really only the smallest seed of self worth that needs to be nurtured and it will surely grow, but it takes years upon years to climb from suicide to contentment. Like a Ficus seed is a mere speck of dust, but it grows into the largest and strongest of trees.

A word of caution though. The ficus is also called the 'Strangler Fig' for it germinates on a host tree and as it grows it strangles the host to death.

The suicidal ficus seed often becomes the strongest, but that path is dangerous for his host.

That is why such cautions really need to be made on forums to protect the very weak, PM can be a very dangereous place for some to venture too....what this one got in a PM shocked even me.....I live by think first then speak.  Or say nothing at all.

Lynn

Yes, sadly it is true as readers and light workers often serve own ego,  and innocent people become very deeply hurt but the careless and selfish words and works of impure healers.

It is very hard to find the line of 'no pain no gain' - very very hard indeed!

Thank you for your meaningful posting.

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:58:37 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 02:33:17 am »

i hear you.. we are getting there.. not quite got the tea/coffee house bit at the mo.. but do have the start of the retreat bit.. and we are working on it.. its fab.. its our bigger purpose and reason to be together for sure  Smiley
so, once the mortgage is paid off etc.. the sky is the limit.. right now smaller steps.. but sure ones.. thanks bugeye this is a fabulous thread.. here....

xxxxx

It is really a fantistic idea, because the high turnover of coffee house customers really is a great source for the longer term healing/retreat, and I'm with you Candles, the sky is the limit.

Maybe call the cafe "Candles Delight". Hehehehehehe.

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:35:14 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

The Black Knight of Whitehall

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 01:08:39 pm »

Hello Bugeye

That be the place I work to get this one to yes....but first one
Hello Bugeye

Oh not a young man me senses be off some.....too not an old man I be older....at 46. 

Too life is what one makes it and if one be happy with the life one has who is to judge. Its not anyone's place to say they be better than another.  Too never one to laugh at someone but laugh with someone. 

I be one that will stop and talk to a "bagman" on the streets with me kids along on a walk.  I want them not to walk in such judgements either as we all can land there....in a run of bad luck.

Me and me mate never made a good life we took some huge financial risks and won....too we did it without the help of his well to do family we be pround to be reitred at a young age.  I have not worked now in 16 year's. 

Ye ask on a wild dream.....or wildest dream ?  I be with one that is very fragile going day to day even at times hour to hour.....and I have a wild dream of keeping him in the living.  Too I know I can not make that happen but I can dream it and see him whole and happy in life and it might just happen. 

Lynn

I would say the one you 'are with' needs to adjust his own dream, for what is a dream but the way one sees oneself?
One  has to see that one care's .  Man is not meant to walk the World alone.  Too one is not meant to walk in the shadow of another.  In me taking the energy to understand I can then find the words to say to give on indepence.  Depression be a nasty thing I walked that path once when I was 13 - 16 year's old too I knwo that place where one want's to take one's life I was there.  I had someone to walk along with for a time and for that I was most grateful.  That hand up in life.  I understand full well the fear one's have in taking on such a role and its not one I take on lightly.....I have walked the path of trainning on a hotline....Too I know that intervention does not always work, I know this sadly first hand with the sound we heard on the phone (before call display) that helpless and lost feeling of OMG this one did it and we not know where this one be.....its the most helpless feeling.  That day changed me life.  That day made me see how very fragile life really is and how that maybe what was said and in the way it was said might have a huge impact. 

That is why such cautions really need to be made on forums to protect the very weak, PM can be a very dangereous place for some to venture too....what this one got in a PM shocked even me.....I live by think first then speak.  Or say nothing at all.

Lynn
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:10:26 pm by Lynn » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 03:08:25 am »

Near where I live there is a town called Springbrook and along the way there are really quaint 'teahouses' set in beautiful surruonds. The town is populated by artists musicians and folk who aspire to the spiritual. 'Retreats' in that district are very popular indeed.

It's a great idea to combine a 'teahouse' with a 'retreat', because both these industries are very successful and it would double the clientelle.

Smiley

Smiley  i discovered recently there are more levels.. up than survivor.. in fact survivor is pretty way down the list...

so Bugeye.. good for you .. go follow your dream.. get that band.. in life i beleive we have to do and to follow what we are passionate about go..go go

i hear you loud and clear..

my dream.. not very wild.. to have a coffee shop and healing practice .. and place of excellence where ppl can come to just be and to learn and to chill, a sanctuary.. an oasis.. im part way there..  Smitten Smitten Smitten

i hear you.. we are getting there.. not quite got the tea/coffee house bit at the mo.. but do have the start of the retreat bit.. and we are working on it.. its fab.. its our bigger purpose and reason to be together for sure  Smiley
so, once the mortgage is paid off etc.. the sky is the limit.. right now smaller steps.. but sure ones.. thanks bugeye this is a fabulous thread.. here....

xxxxx
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 03:09:57 am by candlelight » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 02:14:58 am »

Hello Bugeye

Oh not a young man me senses be off some.....too not an old man I be older....at 46. 

Too life is what one makes it and if one be happy with the life one has who is to judge. Its not anyone's place to say they be better than another.  Too never one to laugh at someone but laugh with someone. 

I be one that will stop and talk to a "bagman" on the streets with me kids along on a walk.  I want them not to walk in such judgements either as we all can land there....in a run of bad luck.

Me and me mate never made a good life we took some huge financial risks and won....too we did it without the help of his well to do family we be pround to be reitred at a young age.  I have not worked now in 16 year's. 

Ye ask on a wild dream.....or wildest dream ?  I be with one that is very fragile going day to day even at times hour to hour.....and I have a wild dream of keeping him in the living.  Too I know I can not make that happen but I can dream it and see him whole and happy in life and it might just happen. 

Lynn

I would say the one you 'are with' needs to adjust his own dream, for what is a dream but the way one sees oneself?

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 02:08:54 am »

When money becomes the dream the dream becomes unfocused, and there are those who would do anything for money. It is important to remember that each act has a consequence and pure intention is absolutely paramount.

In my life as I live it, I don't have a great degree of monatary wealth, but I do have a dream and persue it with enthuiasm. The money I make happens to me as mere consequence to my true act.

Smiley

i want to manifest money out of nothing, like a certain mr. neruda, and travel the world with no limits.

more info: http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda2.html

The dream is not money. The dream is becoming free from the money driving slaving world , by manifesting money at will. Becoming free from being a survivor, becoming free from having to work for a living, becoming free from debt, becoming free from stress.... you know what i'm getting at ?

Oh yes I see what you mean now.

When I ran a business (growing flowers) I used to keep $2000.00 in cash in my top shirt pocket. I didn't need that much cash by any means and transactions were done with a checkbook.

It's just that the money made me feel very affluential, and by feeling rich I attracted more money.

I think it's all about feeling rich.

I haven't been feeling rich recently, thanks for reminding me that I should - and I will.

Smiley

The Universeable
Spirit..

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 01:54:52 am »

When money becomes the dream the dream becomes unfocused, and there are those who would do anything for money. It is important to remember that each act has a consequence and pure intention is absolutely paramount.

In my life as I live it, I don't have a great degree of monatary wealth, but I do have a dream and persue it with enthuiasm. The money I make happens to me as mere consequence to my true act.

Smiley

i want to manifest money out of nothing, like a certain mr. neruda, and travel the world with no limits.

The dream is not money. The dream is becoming free from the money driving slaving world , by manifesting money at will. Becoming free from being a survivor, becoming free from having to work for a living, becoming free from debt, becoming free from stress.... you know what i'm getting at ?
Lynn
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 12:41:51 am »

Hello Bugeye

Lynn

Past the Corridor of Fire
Through the Doors of Mist
Into the Tomb of Mirrors
Ever watching
Armor of Darkness
And in his left hand
The Sword of Dusk
And in his right
The Shield of Dawn
Through shadowed eyes in a dark helm
He will watch over the Soul of Light
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:11:22 pm »

I know you in real life and I have seen all your goals come to fruition, for your heart is completely pure and God just shines his grace right through you which I am fortunate to receive.

I want to be in your dreams me lovely, and you are formost in my own.

Part of my wildest dream has come true. I have a love of 6 years who I see lasting hopefully forever, great friends, and a guide dog.

At the moment, I too am a survivor,  but the rest, is on it's way, and I plan to be a councellor.

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 09:08:37 pm »

Smiley

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 09:02:56 pm »

I am 41 years old and I don't expect to realize all my dreams, I know they are possible and I will experience the journey somewhere, I am content with that and deep inside I already life is all about the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hello Bugeye

Too I be very happy with the new picture I must say this one be a lot more grown up.  Them whom is to know maybe ye be a young person so I mean no offece. 

I live me wildest dream really in full contentment.  I no longer work for a living at 46 (not worked in 15 year's) retired not stay at home MOM.  I have a mate of 28 year's and things still very much "rock" there.   I have three kids that are wonderful.  I have a nice house in a nice small city and I have a nice church to go to.

The main bonus though be some of the "rare" few I have let into me world from the WWW travels, that have come to mean a lot to me in friendship. 

Life is good thought I know there will always be ups and dowsn that be what makes it life.

Too hmmmm a band....ye seem young mabye....while I can "read" I will not nor do not...that is "rude". 

Lynn

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 08:59:36 pm »

Parents want the best for us and prepare us for survival and 'success' in the economic world, but people often forget that life is there so you can live out the dream, not become bound in drugery.

I have walked away into the unknown myself and didn't care if I dined from garbage cans, but it is surprising to truely realise that 'God' really does provide.

I actually put my missus through uni and paid all our rent and bills by playing on the street as a busker. I also saved a small fortune which I kept as $2 coins in large coffee jars.

I bagged the coins and was shocked at what I had amassed and put it in the bank. Somehow I came across other money like winnings and I found cash on the street that drunk people had dropped.

I don't know why things work as they do, but they do work just as Jesus said:

If God provides for the birds in the sky - He will provide for you, for you are most important.

I became really really really good at falling back on things, but I just fell back on one thing after another.
Hillarious  2funny

You are so funny. And yet you just explained my life story too. Grin

I work to survive unfortunately. I wish I could say I am following my bliss but alas. My parents also geared me to be a good survivor.

bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 08:48:52 pm »

Near where I live there is a town called Springbrook and along the way there are really quaint 'teahouses' set in beautiful surruonds. The town is populated by artists musicians and folk who aspire to the spiritual. 'Retreats' in that district are very popular indeed.

It's a great idea to combine a 'teahouse' with a 'retreat', because both these industries are very successful and it would double the clientelle.

Smiley

Smiley  i discovered recently there are more levels.. up than survivor.. in fact survivor is pretty way down the list...

so Bugeye.. good for you .. go follow your dream.. get that band.. in life i beleive we have to do and to follow what we are passionate about go..go go

i hear you loud and clear..

my dream.. not very wild.. to have a coffee shop and healing practice .. and place of excellence where ppl can come to just be and to learn and to chill, a sanctuary.. an oasis.. im part way there..  Smitten Smitten Smitten

Traveller
Spirit..

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 06:40:15 pm »

Part of my wildest dream has come true. I have a love of 6 years who I see lasting hopefully forever, great friends, and a guide dog.

At the moment, I too am a survivor,  but the rest, is on it's way, and I plan to be a councellor.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: