Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 04:49:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Using Transcendental Meditation to heighten vibrations and prevent disasters.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Using Transcendental Meditation to heighten vibrations and prevent disasters.  (Read 621 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 07:12:47 am »

I dont know of people who use the MO this person in your post speaks of. But then I am not a current TM guy either. I learned it as a child and it was presented to me as a meditation technique. We did not go on courses and follow ups we were simply taught how to meditate with the TM technique.

I did some more digging and came up with this.

http://www.youtube.com/v/VFfQuCGU0ZQ&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

http://www.alltm.org/yogic-flying.php

What is Yogic Flying?
Yogic Flying is a natural extension of the Transcendental Meditation program, and accelerates the benefits of meditation. It is a specific and unique meditation procedure practiced after one has learned how to meditate with the Transcendental Meditation technique. Hundreds of research studies have been performed on the TM-Sidhi's and Yogic Flying.

During TM the mind and body settle down and experience a state of restful alertness, the unified field of Natural Law. "Yogic Flying" cultures the ability to think and act in a settled level of awareness and gain mastery of Natural Law. I would describe my experience during Yogic Flying as one of "bubbling bliss."

"Yogic Flying" is learned as a part of the TM-Sidhi program. Over 100,000 people have learned Yogic Flying, and like Transcendental Meditation its benefits are practical, holistic, and scientifically validated. For instance, EEG studies show that during Yogic Flying, at the moment when the body lifts up, coherence is maximum in brain wave activity.

When "Yogic Flying" is practiced in groups, this influence spreads throughout the environment, reducing negative tendencies and promoting positive, harmonious trends throughout society. These results are easily reproducible and have been extensively validated through rigorous, peer-review published, scientific research.

The physical manifestations of the "Yogic Flying" vary with the practitioner. The Yoga Sutras of Maharishi Patanjali describes three stages of immediately visible results. Stage One is generally associated with what would best be described as "hopping like a frog." Stage Two is flying through the air for a short time. Stage Three is complete mastery of the sky. The above photo and all "Yogic Flying" demonstrations to date depict Stage One results.

No one can predict when or if "Yogic Flyers" will ever get beyond this Stage One physical manifestation. It really does not matter as the effect on society from group practice has been shown to happen as long as this meditation procedure is practiced effectively. It behooves any lover of life or believer in science to through investigate the effects of this technique and implement these proven techniques for bring peace

Maharishi discusses Yogic Flying on the Merv Griffin Show (1977)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUHlggf4hW0&feature=player_embedded

Permanent Peace Through Maharishi's Proven Technologies of Peace - Modern science and timeless wisdom have come together in a practical, powerful technology of peace. Groups of peace-creating experts can dramatically reduce violent crime, terrorism, and war. This site documents a large body of evidence from 50 demonstration projects and 23 published scientific studies—accepted and published by mainstream scientific journals—on proven peace creating technologies.

Achieving World Peace and National Invincibility - According to recent research, traditional approaches to defense fail because they do not address the underlying cause of violence and conflict: they do not relieve the acute political, ethnic, and religious tensions that fuel terrorism and conflict. During the last 25 years, a powerful, innovative approach to peace has been extensively field tested—in the Middle East and throughout the world. The consistent result has been dramatic reductions in terrorism, war, and other social violence.

These findings have been replicated, published in leading academic journals, and endorsed by hundreds of independent scientists and scholars. The efficacy of this approach is now beyond question. These studies verify that the scientific knowledge and technologies are now available to end terrorism and conflict, to achieve indomitable national strength and security, and to create permanent world peace.

The TM-Sidhi Programme: To Develop Higher States of Consciousness, Bring Life into Accord with Natural Law, and Create Heaven on Earth. Complete description of the TM-Sidhi program including Yogic Flying. From the Maharishi's Programmes in India web site.

The Maharishi Effect -The phenomenon of the rise of coherence in the collective consciousness of any community by the square root of one per cent of a population practicing Transcendental Meditation and the TM-Sidhi Program, morning and evening together in one place. Complete description and examination of theory and research. From Maharishi's Vedic Technology of Invincible Defence web site.

Maharishi's TM-Sidhi Programme with Yogic Flying - During Transcendental Meditation, the mind spontaneously and naturally settles to its source, an unbounded ocean of self-referral consciousness, known in the Vedic Language as Atma. During the TM-Sidhi Programme, an individual learns to function from this self-referral level of intelligence, spontaneously allowing the conscious mind to become conversant with that level of intelligence from where all the Laws of Nature function. An important aspect of the TM-Sidhi Programme is Yogic Flying. During the practice of Yogic Flying one experiences exhilaration, lightness, and bliss. Vedic Knowledge.com

Maharishi Thousand-Headed Purusha Program - 24-Hour Bliss Program for Men: Offering Enlightenment and Fulfillment for the Individual, for the Nation, and for the World.

Maharishi-Tausendkipfige-Purusha - Der Maharishi-Tausendklpfige-Purusha ist eine Gruppe von unverheirateten Mÿnnern, die sich vollzeitig der Entwicklung hiherer BewuÛtseinszustÿnde unter der perslnlichen Anleitung von Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, dem Begründer der Transzendentalen Meditation und des TM-Sidhi-Programms, widmen. In German.

TM-Sidhi® Program of Yogic Flying - Yogic Flying is a phenomenon of a thought projected from Transcendental Consciousness, the Unified Field of Natural Law, the field of all possibilities. This is the simplest state of human consciousness, self-referral consciousness, which is easily accessible through the Transcendental Meditation® technique and enlivened through the TM-Sidhi program, which includes Yogic Flying. Vedic Observatory.org
Yogic Flyers hop for peace - July 97 Bonn Assembly report by Reuters 

It's like you say. Many versions to a story. I choose to believe the positive one while I keep in mind that there could be some truth to the negetive one.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:23:57 pm by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: