Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 02:33:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

How to undo bad creations.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to undo bad creations.  (Read 706 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 01:10:48 am »

Why this approach works so well.
Many spiritual teachers like to point out that we are simply co-creating alongside a bigger power that keeps us manifested in this reality. The physical part of us that plays in this human drama is about one percent of you. I daresay the most insignificant part of you. When you lose it you just re create it again. But it is also the apprentice part of you playing in a sandbox of creation.

You are like a little kid playing in a sandbox trying to create things. If you cannot manage your creation anymore you can ask the other ninety nine percent of you to take over and undo the situation.

If you have resistance to this approach I would suggest that the one percent of you became arrogant enough to assume that it is all that is in creation. Thus the physical reality became too real for you. This is great for you when the going is good, but when the going gets tough it’s good to remember that your over-self is guarding over you and all you need to do is ask.

Heres the rub. You cannot ask someone else to take over if you are not willing to let go. You are like a kid sitting in a moving car behind the steering wheel. It is your lesson so your parent is driving along like an observer. When you panic and you say “Make it right” you have to let go of the wheel to enable your higher self to take control. You can imagine what chaos is created when two people are trying to grab the wheel for control at the same time.

So in saying “I am sorry” is saying that you accept the fact that you missed the mark in this area of your creation. Now if you are not willing to do that you are welcome to crash your car (life) further. Your creator does not care, you are being loved unconditionally so if you don't want to give up control you may continue as long as you like, even until you die if that is going to be the outcome.

In saying “Forgive me” you are also walking away or distancing yourself now from it so that the other can take over.  You are saying “release me from this burden” there is no sin in that. One of our greatest teachers Jesus Christ taught us this very lesson when someone offered to carry his cross. This guy came and said. “You look like you are having a bad day. Come on give me that cross let me lighten your burden for you.”

Jesus did not say. ‘No. Leave me alone I created this, I deserve this. Let me suffer in silence.’ He did not say that. Instead he said. ‘Thank you’ with love and gratitude. He did not say he did not create the crucifixion and therefore he has no responsibility either. In taking up punishment he took responsibility for all of creation. His part in it.

In saying “I love you” In a sense you say “I love you because you are.” I love you for no other reason than the fact that you exist to me. It is a love that acknowledges your own position of power in the center of your creation. It is giving your higher self, acknowledgement and thus authority in your reality. You are still the sole creator asking for help and giving authority to a greater part of yourself to interfere on your behalf in this area. Saying “I love you “ strengthens the bond and the communication energy channel of co-creation between the two of you.

You and your greater creator part are still one being through all this. In fact you are becoming more one because you are in effect integrating the larger part of yourself into your human drama.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 01:16:02 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: