Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 04:20:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sunshiine from the land downunder - aka Wendy Slee

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunshiine from the land downunder - aka Wendy Slee  (Read 284 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 11:15:01 am »

We have no obligations here as you can see.

Sometimes we dissapear for months only to return and continue where we left off. This site was created to be a kind of a sanctuary. I have never seen a sancruary where you get pomelled upon return for not visiting regularly. Grin

When you have more time browse around at other "Happenings" here and feel free to leave your input.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Sunshiine
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 05:05:27 am »

Hey Eugene
Sorry it took so long to get back here...I had problems being allowed to respond to your comments  ...kept getting booted off.
Think I have it sorted now (a cookie thing?)

I think timing is everything....who you meet and when you meet them....it all happens for reason and it is perfect.   I love synchronicity.

Will I meet people who can use my help or what I have to offer?  I have no doubt of that!   Will I meet people who can assist or support me?  I sure believe so.

This next top author adventure is quite an experience and we have only just begun!

Thanks for your kind words too Eugene.... I will get back on here as time permits (have a kinda chaotic life down home here on the farm with my kids being on school holidays)   
Cheers
Wendy
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 05:19:48 am »

No they are cool  Coolsmiley

Its only when they become too wide that it becomes a problem because then all posters need to scroll across to read all the text.

Beautiful Pictures. 

Yeah I wish I met you six months ago. But I suppose everything happens for a reason. I couldn't get my cover in the right size format on PDF for an online publisher. In the meantime I was wondering about all of this and how I want to publish and what I can afford when this competition came along. I think its a good thing I waited for the competition LOL.

As a matter of fact I only did the front page. The rest of the book cover is not done. After all the sweat I went through with my graphics I cannot see how someone like you would offer to do them all as a small "favor" but then again we all have our niches and passions in life.

It would have ben great if I could have placed illustrations inside by book to explain things lie atoms.........electro magnetic fields..............chacras and healing energy. But I also thought it would become too expensive to print.

PS: Wendy you can always set up a more extensive presentation here or a video and link your "give back" to your post or thread here. I like the idea of being able to ask the authors questions right here.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 05:27:59 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Sunshiine
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 05:03:11 am »

My other blurb books....
http://www.blurb.com/my/store/public

Thank you for allowing me to share here...... (if the images are too big, please feel free to delete them)
smiles
wendy
Sunshiine
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 04:57:15 am »

Hi Eugene,
thank you for being so kind and supportive.  One of the biggest lessons in this competition is making the decision to believe in ourselves 100% and I think for most of us, that is a huge lesson!   Supporting those around us is a real joy because we are all in this together!

My three books I have self published are basically all "coffee table" books (though only my first one is large format - the other two "Message from Mother Earth" and "Love is Blue" are smaller due to the cost).   I have moved into using art and imagery to share a message or touch hearts and hence these books are all image rich!   If you click on the video link to watch a preview of the book(s) you will see that every page is artwork.   As you can imagine, print on demand is just too expensive to be able to share my books in the manner I would like to.   Have you tried blurb?  They do a fabulous job, and their books look amazing, but are just too costly.   I like to give my books away as gifts, but it is almost impossible when it costs so much to produce them in the current manner.

I have put a notice up on the "share" pages about offering help to anyone who would like cover art done for their book, especially if they have a publishing contract or are about to go for it independently.  I have helped others this way before, with music CD's, movie "DVD" covers and book covers.    I had the idea to offer this as a "give back" to those who are sharing this adventure with me!
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 04:46:05 am »

Cool.
I voted for you a minute ago. LOL
So do you think this book will make a good coffee table book for a spiritual practice? After I read your profile and book discription I had the idea that you might fill it with wonderful graphics.

On this site if you want to paste beautiful pictures you have to put then on the net somewhere else first and then paste the URL in on your post. Medusa is our "Graveyard crawler" and she takes pics from wonderful ancient archetectures and old church buildings and courtyards.

Welcome with us wendy. I hope you enjoy your stay and grow onto us.

Smitten

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Sunshiine
Welcome New spirit

« on: April 11, 2010, 04:25:56 am »

Hi to everyone, in particular my fellow messengers (authors) and thank you Eugene for inviting me here to share.
It is a wonderful opportunity to pool our energies and direct them outward for the greater good.
As my book will show you, my concern is for this beautiful planet of ours and everything connected upon it.   With all of us focused on our own spiritual journeys and the sharing of our love and discoveries we make with others, how can we not be doing something incredibly powerful to leave this world a better place, firstly as individuals, and secondly as a gathering of messengers whose intent and energies are multiplied in the process of communing towards a common goal.
Kind wishes to everyone involved...
Wendy  (#2010)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: