Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 28, 2024, 06:43:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

On the Way to the Promised Land - Will You Join Me

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On the Way to the Promised Land - Will You Join Me  (Read 424 times)
yorkep
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 08:50:13 am »

I will check out some of her audiotapes today.

Thanks,
Penelope
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 12:46:58 am »

She promotes symbology. She has stories like yours with regards to the lost tribe of Israel. Not complete stories though but she pulls up a lot of symbological speech to make her points. Some of ther latest work is "Cellphone to a symbolic life" and Why some people don't heal. and Guidebook for healers. I have excellent audiobooks on all of her titles.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
yorkep
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 04:38:02 pm »

I have heard her speak in person four times, the latest being this summer on a Hay House cruise to Alaska. She is a powerful public speaker who tells it like it is. She is one of my favorite speakers.

On the cruise, she said that she just came back from teaching at a mystery school in France.

I have skimmed through her books. You are the second person to bring her up to me recently. Maybe I need to go buy her recent book. I have Anatomy of Spirit.
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 08:02:44 am »

Penelope.

Do you ever read or listen to Caroline  Myss?

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
dorthe
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 05:02:30 am »

welcome yorkep  Smiley

Love Dorthe

yorkep
Welcome New spirit

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 03:03:02 pm »

Thank you all for the welcome.

Penelope
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:03:32 am »

Hello Yorkep

Nice too see another new face..............

Hope you find your way around alright, any probs pls ask

Medusa

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 12:36:58 am »

Yorkep.
Welcome to our spiritual discussions. I saw your pitch and I voted for you . I think its an awesome Idea. Afro

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
yorkep
Welcome New spirit

« on: April 08, 2010, 12:20:57 am »

During my life I have been through many journeys, and when I stopped to reflect upon them. I realized that the process that one takes to evolve on a spiritual path is universal in nature. When studying major spiritual figures in all religions. I realized something interesting. They too at one time were in the same places I found myself in. I realized that we all share an archetypal pattern of stages of spiritual development. I used biblical names to reference each stage of spiritual development because of the mental images that the names would inspire. However, my book "Compass: The Journey of the Soul from Egypt to the Promised Land" is metaphysical in nature.

The first stage of development Egypt is when we find ourselves caught up in making a living, and in the pursuit of the material. Until one day our soul starts to nudge us telling us that there must be more to life than just this. When this occurs, our Moses consciousness is demanding that we let his people go. The people being referred to here are the spiritual thoughts that we abandoned for our material pursuits. After leaving Egypt we cross over the Red Sea of our fears, which part long enough for us to journey to higher ground. The next stage of spiritual development we reach is the Wilderness stage. Here we part with the material, and we ask ourselves a very important question, who are we without any material identification of self. Who are we indeed? The Wilderness is the place where you find out. The Wilderness is the place where you begin an authentic relationship with the I Am, and begin to identify with yourself as spirit for the first time. When we have wandered in the Wilderness, and lost all outer preoccupations, we are then ready to enter the Jordan River. The Jordan River is the stage of spiritual development when we are ready to be of service in the world. During this time in our lives we work hard in the outer world, however this time it is in service to spirit, and uplifting humanity in some way. But this is not the final stage. When we have served in some capacity for a time, it is then time to reach the Promised Land.

The Promised Land is your heart's desire. What is it that you desire in your most secret place to have and to be? This is your Promised Land. The journey is not yet over. There are 31 sub-stages in the Promised Land, or lands for you to conquer in your consciousness. So once you reach the Promised Land in one area of your life, i.e., your work life, personal life, relationship with self, and a relationship with your Creator, it is time to start the journey of the soul over again, in order to reach higher ground. For those few who traverse through all the sub-stages the Christ Consciousness stage of spiritual development awaits you.

To learn about the journey and to read my book "Compass: The Journey of the Soul from Egypt to the Promised Land" for free please visit the following website:

http://www.authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=16263

My intent is for “Compass” to help and guide you on your journey as well.

If you would like to see this book published. Please consider voting for me in "The Next Top Spiritual Author" contest. The link to vote for Compass is as follows:

http://www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=2806

Namaste,
Penelope

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 01:10:04 am by yorkep » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: