Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
April 19, 2024, 08:55:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Meleriessee - The Clarion Light Beings of 911 & Beyond

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meleriessee - The Clarion Light Beings of 911 & Beyond  (Read 430 times)
Meleriessee
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 06:31:29 am »

Hi Eugene,
You know, good question.  I try not to center upon the whys and wherefores of 911 but I do feel there was some interaction that is not quite right.  I know there is an underground part of the US govt that is not of the light and very well, could have been an undercover.  That's not where my work is although there is someone on Facebook that would probably have some inside info.  His name is El Pharoh - he is an amazing soul and brings great truth to many people.  He and I are connected in certain ways as I do a lot of work on the innerplane to assist with the Light.  Some of it can be pretty intense.

I am unsure how to embed the files.  I saw my presentation was on  this site.  I thought maybe you put it up.  I am in the process of putting up my latest Clarion meditation via audio and can give you the files when I am done today.

I will be on Joy of Love and Life radio with Tambra this morning at 9 AM PST.  http://www.joyofloveandlife.com if you want to check it out.

It's great to connect with you Eugene.
Blessings,
Christine
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: