Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 06:17:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Water. Amaizingly simple and most powerful.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water. Amaizingly simple and most powerful.  (Read 1879 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 11:53:24 am »

I believe colloidal silver and monatomic gold does wonders in water.

If you don't trust water then use colloidal silver in it. And bless the water with your best intentions before you drink. Your blessing will do wonders for any water.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
LindaF
Welcome New spirit

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 11:37:43 am »

Does it matter what is in the water? I know some water is high in sulfur and some is high in calcium and other natural minerals. Also, what about colloidal metals like silver and gold in water? Do these have any benefits?

Linda - Has anyone ever used purest colloids platinum as a supplement?
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:34:06 am »

Yeah this is most true you're right.

The stuff we consume is very little in comparison to our whole makeup so its will be best to just make our bodies resonate good and all the rest will transform.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« on: September 30, 2009, 03:01:33 am »

Hello People

I always used to see synchronicity as a phenomenon, now I see it as a natural state of creation. We are energy beings and whatever we vibrate at, we send out in wave form into the sea of vibratory consciousness, where it synchronized with the same vibratory wave, to be experienced as physical matter, event, persons or place. “We can only experience that which we are”

One such natural state of creation I experience this month was to do with water and the effect we have on it.

I was given a DVD called “WATER The Great Mystery” at the same time I received an email from the website called “The Intension Experiment” inviting a group of people to take part in a remote influencing experiment to change tap water to more purified bottled water.

This is similar to what we are doing with “Project Free the World through Zimbabwe” by directing energy to a crystal grid on 2 separate days we laid around Zimbabwe in 2005.

The first wave of energy was directed to the grid on the 4 th of August 2009. The following day one of Mugabe closest allies died and Mugabe was not seen for 2 weeks suspected to be very ill, so ill he did not attend the funeral of another close friend, at the moment he seems to have recovered.

As he has always said only God will remove him, so let’s wait and see what happens after the second wave of energy, which will be sent on 11 November 2009.

Lynne Mc Taggart Author and founder of The Intension Experiment website has completed many successful experiments on leaves, water and seeds being influenced by thought and emotions.

See Lynne Website Here

Lynne has completed experiments on remote influencing water with the Russian scientist Konstantin Korokov who is interviewed in the Movie “WATER The Great mystery”

Testing Light Emissions of Leaf after Remote Influencing

Korokov says in the movie that human emotions effects water more than any other element like magnetic and electric fields. He says that water has memory and one memory cell has 440,000 thousand information panels that record and remember information from it environment, which he compares to a computer.

As I have always said that our reality is merely a digital world that is being computed, everything is energy and energy is information and water is no different.

Even if water looks the same and tastes the same, with exactly the same chemical compound its structure is always different. The structure of water is determined by the information which constructs the molecules in a certain way, the information come from its environment it exists in.

To prove this some Russian scientists went to Venezuela to a remote area which had not been inhabited by man and took some samples of water from the rivers. They took the samples back to the lab and tested it for light emission (energy) by using a similar test to kirlain photography. They were astonished at their discovery that the water taken from the rivers in the remote region of Venezuela had 40,000 more light energy being emitted than our normal drinking water.

With this information we now have to think about us as a human race, as all our water is recycled and YES the chemical compound is changed, but what about the structure - the information stored in its memory banks.

Our bodies are at least 70% - 90% water and our brain is 85% water, otherwise we are a biological computer that stores information, but what and whose information are we storing in our bodies, is it the recycled information of others?

If you are not restructuring the water you wash in, drink or cook with, you will be downloading other people’s thoughts and emotions, plus the environment it went through to get to you. You might be drinking purified water, but the informational structure can be damaging to your being. The bottled water you buy and drink or any other liquids you buy has memory of its experiences, do you know where it has been and what informational structure it has?

I was just thinking the other day what happen when people get together in a sports bar to watch South Africa play rugby. There are lots of liquid being consumed and depending on if South Africa is wining or not will determine on the mood of the environment that their liquids will be receiving and downloading into their bodies.

In 1956 at a secret location in South East Asia, top scientists came together to discuss what properties can be used in weapons of mass destruction. The meeting was suddenly stopped, as all the scientist became very ill and was rushed to hospital with the symptoms of food poison. The scientist had consumed nothing except water from crafts sitting on the table. The final report was poisoned by water. This gives us food for thought… Excuse the pun.

The movie ‘WATER The Great Mystery’ has given me the answer to another great mystery at my house. I have a huge 150,000 liter pool in my back garden and it is crystal clear and blue, blue as the sky. So what might the mystery be you may ask?

Well, I have not added any pool chemicals for the past 4 months, at first I thought it must be like that because it was winter, I am now a month into Spring and It is still exactly the same. If you live here in South Africa you will know that in the first week of September your pool is going to go green if you don’t put any chemicals in it and believe me that a given. Even the rain storm we had last night has not affected it.

I believe the cause of this phenomenon is my crystal energy field that I laid around my house 10 years ago, which is now vibrating at such a high level that it is affecting the structure of the water.

The main reason that the energy has reached such a high level is because my wife and I direct Oneness energy to our and all our client’s grids daily. The same way we energize our Oneness pendants that we sell.

I had a man at my house about 2 years ago with a skewer machine to measure the energy frequency and it blew him away, he said he has never seen a house with that high energy before.

My house is in the centre of all the crystal fields I have built in Johannesburg, it was the very first field I built and is now the hub for all the fields I have built in Africa and around the world.

I must however mention that the high energy in my house is also related to my wife and I working with the powerful energy field and sorting out our, emotional issues and beliefs.

When we look at the structure of water we might think, how do we stop bad structured water downloading into our bodies and affecting us?

You can put labels on bottles as described by Dr. E Moto a Japanese scientist who has done extensive work on thoughts, emotions and the environment affecting water. This will defiantly help, but it is not enough as you absorb water when bathing, in your food and your clothes that have been washed in the water.

In my opinion the only way is to raise the energy of your home, place of work and your being. If your house is vibrating at a high energy then whatever comes into it will be transformed to that energy and that includes the drinking water. The body is no different; you need to sort out your emotional issues to attain a body with a high vibration, as a high vibratory body will also transform any frequency consumed.

I sometimes have to laugh at people who eat ever so healthy and go to gym regularly, but do nothing to sort out their emotional issues.

For me I would rather eat and drink all the chemical crap out there and deal with my emotional issues, I know for sure I will be a healthier being. Emotions are the number one cause of being a low vibratory being. SORT IT OUT NOW!!!!

Don’t get me wrong here; doing gym and eating healthy is good but it is pointless if you do not reprogram your body to self serving beliefs, emotions, thoughts and behavior.

It is funny how water is the symbol of emotions. When I see people go through emotional transformation they always have water problems in one way or another.

I am not one for Feng Shui, but I do believe you should have running water at the entrance of your house and have no clutter at all and keep everything in order and clean. I live in a 3 level, 13 roomed, 560 square meter house I have a lady who only comes in once a week to clean and we manage to keep our house in order.

You will find that once you put in the effort to tidy your house and remove ALL CLUTTER, your house will be easy to keep clean, tidy and in order. Trust me if I can do it everyone can, as I was never the tidiest person in the world, you can ask my wife Amanda .

We clean out our house every 6 months, if we are not using something it goes, even if we think that we might need it, we let it go with peace.

If I need it I will buy it again because our world is infinite abundance and I know it. Just because some great aunt left something to me or something is sentimental I still do not keep it unless I am using it, a person’s love is not inside an object it is inside you as a memory. Play high vibratory music constantly throughout your house and burn Franken Sense weekly this will help to raise the vibration.

If you sort out your house you are halfway there; and what about our children?

Our children are like sponges between the ages of 0 and 5 and they are also made up of 70% - 90% water. I have always said there are no bad children, only parents with unresolved issues.

We are so connected to our young children; it is like the water is a bonding clue, a powerful transmitter and receiver. If the father or mother is having problems at work or other issues the young child is picking up and processing that information too. Rupert Sheldrake has proven this many times with his great work.

We all know that any mother and father want the best for their kids. So they buy them the best clothes, decorate their rooms beautifully. Make sure they get the right nutrients, give them the best education, supply material items for them, make sure they have the best friends and keep them safe.

Yet again this not enough, parents have to sort out their OWN emotional issues that they are downloading ever day to their young children. They downloaded the program to their children at conception and confirm daily that this is the way life is.

Sadly most parents are not willing to sort out themselves and continue to blame others for their children’s short comings and behavior. This is the repetitive wheel of creation that we call karma - the tool of the controlling matrix that will go round and round, until we as a human race take responsibility for ourselves and act and behave differently.

The truth is that parents should be keeping their children safe from themselves, as they are the ones who are really causing the destruction and emotional imprisonment of their children. It is now time for us to truly love our children and take full responsibility for our actions, not only when we are with them, but also when we are not with them.

Interesting website on water and the effect we have on it.

http://www.rustumroy.com

http://www.korotkov.org/

http://www.theintentionexperiment.com/the-second-korotkov-water-experiment-january-18-2008

(This is copied from an email I received from http://www.crystalworlds.com/)

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: