Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
March 29, 2024, 06:42:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Astrology charts make life easier.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astrology charts make life easier.  (Read 226 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« on: May 05, 2011, 02:27:51 am »

"It is written in the stars."

Some people say that astrology is all hogwash and there are those who claim everything would have happened as it did anyway regardless of the position of the planets. While this is debatable one can surely see in retrospect that the planets do tell in advance what to expect and what is current.

Fact is that most newspaper astrological daily predictions are a little on the thumb sucking side, and that gives astrology a bad name, Astrology is very complex and just throwing a blanket statement on the 12 ruling star signs is a very diluted, vague way to do it. It is when the serious astrologers work with your specific time of birth when goose bumps arrive. Those are the real ones.

For example I can tell you that there are way more than twelve types of personalities in this world. You get your sun signs then you get your moon signs and your ascending signs. Thus we already have 12 x 12 x 12 personalities. Times that with the number of nature elements and you get an incredible number of personalities.

There is way more to astrology than just your personality and the days of your life. There are cycles that take seven years and there are cycles that take nine years. Then of course there are the yearly forecasts. One cannot use a blanket rule for all people in the same sun sign. What is appropriate for those at the beginning cycles of life are not appropriate for those at later cycles of life. What applies to the teenager does not apply to the adult.

Many times people go through major life changes where they feel all hell is breaking loose and they wish they knew what was happening. Divorce happens, change of Jobs or change in location. Often all your friends abandon you for no apparent reason.

An astrological life chart can give one more clarity on why shift happens and when. Often one is at the end of a cycle where the next one begins without knowing it or one is progressing upward in life where ones social life does not fit anymore. With an astrological life chart one can see where one is and find order in a seeming chaos. One can then also plot a course or apply strategy when one can see where one is heading to do so with ease and guidance rather than a blindly walking into walls.

Changes, beginnings and endings I suggest is one of the best times to purchase a well worked out birth chart to get your particular plotted path for your particular life journey. One may be heading for a major break up without knowing it. One can also prevent one if one knew what to expect.

Then there is also the compatible charts where lovers can learn how to live along side their beloved in harmony and prevent break ups when those times go by. Learn your life or business partner’s ups and downs and get some advice on the best things you can do during those awkward times.

In business sometime one finds no matter how hard you try, you seem to be standing in front of an invisible brick wall with no way through. Astrology will point out the best times to advertise the best times to begin a new business or strategy the best times to buy and the best times to sell, the best times to stay in ones office and water the plants.

One can use this information to use ones energy and resources most effective for any endeavor.

I offer a unique astrological birth chart that explains your temperament and your life journey as it is mapped out by the stars. I also offer comparison calculations that will suggest to you the best advice in dealing with a business partner or a loved one.

Email me direct  healer.eugene@gmail.com with "Birth chart reading" in the subject line and I will get back to you.

Warm regards

Ps: You may also join this forum for free and PM me.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 04:21:26 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: