Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
October 17, 2021, 04:25:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

global warming

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: global warming  (Read 293 times)
harryhoudini
Spirit....

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 10:49:49 am »

found this article a couple of days ago when i was looking into the mayans.........
They can blame freak weather on you all they want. In fact every man and his dog are suddenly jumping on the global warming climate change bandwagon as holier than thou saviours of the world but words will not stop this ancient natural cycle.

Mother Nature is a force that has been around for millions of years before we inhabited this planet and the time is drawing close when the people will say...wait a minute, how does Climate Change cause all the earthquakes of increasing magnitude? We have been browbeaten into paying more green tax, we recycle, we are doing our bit for the planet but the situation will get worse.

Watch the mighty saviours and their scientists squirm as they grasp for explanations instead of the truth. Watch the self proclaimed experts drop from public scrutiny and slither back under the rock they came from while many of us will still be here reminding you who they are.

There is nothing new about global warming or climate change in planet Earth's history. Even the UK had a tropical climate once. It is an ancient cycle that happens every few of thousand years and we just happen to be born into this moment in time to experience this spectacle.

Meanwhile watch the climate change bandwagon grow as fakes and value destroyers carve themselves a nice little niche for themselves, that is until the inevitable happens and they will have to answer. Meanwhile, let them paint themselves into a corner while we seek the truth because very soon mother nature will expose the great global warming hoax herself.

Until then we will sit and wait and watch feeling helpless as some of the Indonesian Islands are swallowed by the sea. Will the governments still cry climate change then or begin evacuating the doomed souls from the danger zones of the world? Will they say global warming is to blame? Or will they start scientific research into these areas now even to give us the benefit of the doubt? Of course not, they will be to busy taxing and laying the blame on you whilst they thrive with blood on their hands. But - What Goes Around, Comes Around And They Shall Reap What They Sow.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:54:20 am by harryhoudini » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 10:47:25 am »

Fact is if the air is warmer it can hold more humidity and cooler air causes precipitation. If the earth becomes warmer I think the atmosphere will contain more vapour.

There is far more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere than ever before caused by deforestation and the burning of fossil fuels.

The solution to reducing CO2 is reforesting the planet and ceasing to burn fossil fuel.

There is some breach in the magnetic field which is caused by the sun losing polarity apparently, but I really doubt making clouds will have any effect, I mean just imagine the amount of water being evaporated from the ocean every day.

Smiley

So bugeye are you saying we will have our clouds when we need them?

I sincerely hope so.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 10:04:50 am »

http://www.garagetv.be/video-galerij/blancostemrecht/The_Great_Global_Warming_Swindle_Documentary_Film.aspx

Im not saying that it isn't happening. Im saying that it is not our fault. It will happen no matter what we do. Even if there were no people it would have happened.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:26:08 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 05:31:06 pm »

Medusa

Carbon Dioxide or CO2 is less than one % cause of global warmning. Yet they spent billions on studying it.

There is a whole video on it in the other thread called the CO2 scam.

The real cause for Global warming is our sun.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 07:34:40 am »

WHAT IS GLOBAL WARMING?

Carbon dioxide and other gases warm the surface of the planet naturally by trapping solar heat in the atmosphere. This is a good thing because it keeps our planet habitable. However, by burning fossil fuels such as coal, gas and oil and clearing forests we have dramatically increased the amount of carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere and temperatures are rising.

The vast majority of scientists agree that global warming is real, it’s already happening and that it is the result of our activities and not a natural occurrence.1 The evidence is overwhelming and undeniable.

We’re already seeing changes. Glaciers are melting, plants and animals are being forced from their habitat, and the number of severe storms and droughts is increasing.
   The number of Category 4 and 5 hurricanes has almost doubled in the last 30 years.2
   Malaria has spread to higher altitudes in places like the Colombian Andes, 7,000 feet above sea level.3
   The flow of ice from glaciers in Greenland has more than doubled over the past decade.4
   At least 279 species of plants and animals are already responding to global warming, moving closer to the poles.5

If the warming continues, we can expect catastrophic consequences.
   Deaths from global warming will double in just 25 years -- to 300,000 people a year.6
   Global sea levels could rise by more than 20 feet with the loss of shelf ice in Greenland and Antarctica, devastating coastal areas worldwide.7
   Heat waves will be more frequent and more intense.
   Droughts and wildfires will occur more often.
   The Arctic Ocean could be ice free in summer by 2050.8
   More than a million species worldwide could be driven to extinction by 2050.9

There is no doubt we can solve this problem. In fact, we have a moral obligation to do so. Small changes to your daily routine can add up to big differences in helping to stop global warming. The time to come together to solve this problem is now – TAKE ACTION

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 10:44:07 am »

Its winter her in SA and I noticed, the drier the air the less the clouds the colder it gets. When its cloudy its a bit warmer. But then its also cooler in the summer when its cloudier.

I think we need clouds.

Why do we need to pay billions of currency to figure that out?  Grin

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Shepherd
Spirit.

Spot on?: 3

Remember who you really are

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 05:27:30 am »

I am a global warming sceptic as I believe its part of a natural cycle but I read something somewhere which did make me think about it in a different perspective

If global warming is being caused by man then all the efforts to make us more carbon neutral would be worth it, as well as deal with the pollution created by man and the ravaging of the planet.  Millions of lives possibly billions saved.

If its not happening then its cost us a some money.

Why risk millions of lives over some money?

I am loving this experience as there is nothing I have to do.
I am free.
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 08:21:24 am »

Fact is if the air is warmer it can hold more humidity and cooler air causes precipitation. If the earth becomes warmer I think the atmosphere will contain more vapour.

There is far more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere than ever before caused by deforestation and the burning of fossil fuels.

The solution to reducing CO2 is reforesting the planet and ceasing to burn fossil fuel.

There is some breach in the magnetic field which is caused by the sun losing polarity apparently, but I really doubt making clouds will have any effect, I mean just imagine the amount of water being evaporated from the ocean every day.

Smiley
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 08:28:07 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 01:05:43 am »

alarm clock Good morning deves LOL angel

coffeeputer Sitting here going through some stuff before I get started. coffeeread

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 04:01:44 pm »

Eugene,
You know i am open to any ideas and theories.
and always move on my own path, still open

we don't know, certain to conclude.
but when i go deep inside me, most of the universe and multi universe i can see.

and consciousness is solving most of this scientific developements

love
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 01:47:50 am »

Well Deves we have another problem though.

The earth was supposed to be covered in clouds. Completley. Before the aliens came we were in a cloud "womb" and there were no seas. This womb is our protection.

It spreads and keeps the temperature at a constant al over the planet and prevents all solar radiation from coming in.

In a way the aliens acclimatized this planet to acommodate them when we were stil homo-erectus or something. I learned recently they they FEAR clouds going up. Some dude used Tesla technology to create clouds and make rain. He tried it out in the Nevada desert and made it rain. But before he succeeded he realized everytime the himidity goes high some ufos show up and the humidity level drops. Now its getting strange. Cool
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:49:53 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 04:20:05 pm »

Why we all think same way, even never before we discussed this.
I had the same kind of thought, LOL

it natural for the warming and cooling lol
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 02:10:54 pm »

You have no Idea how overjoyed I am in my whole body through my spirit right to my soul, that I can share this with you. Grin *Eugene does a little happy dance*

There was a time when I couldn't post something like this and the staff rapped me over the fingers and my soul died a little.

I am so happy now I feel like a child again. *Stops the happy dance cause the cats look at him funny* Cheesy

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 01:48:44 pm »

Smiley cool eugene.. i will watch it.. but im already believing its true.. no such thing as global warming.. xx heheee thanks :-)

❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ LOVE
( `❀.¸ and
`✿.¸ )¸¸ PEACE
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'´

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 01:40:15 pm »

Global Warming is not something we do.
There is a video called the Great CO2 Swindle or something to that effect. Oh it is annoying to watch it and to see how the politicians force the sceintific community to lie.

The real cause for warming is solar wind from the sun. The only way to prevent it is to get clouds in the air. We have machines that can do that. I have a video on that too.

I think I found it for you candlelight. Get your notebook out. A lot of facts comming out here.
Deeply Deceptive
The film presented viewers with an apparently devastating refutation of the "theory of global warming". And these were not picky, esoteric criticisms. Durkin insisted that the world’s climate scientists are guilty of the most fundamental error imaginable: increased atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) is not the cause of higher temperature, as the experts claim. Quite the reverse: increasing atmospheric CO2 is itself the result of rising temperature.

As evidence for this contention, Durkin argued that global surface temperature dropped dramatically between 1945-1975, at a time when CO2 emissions were rapidly rising as a result of the postwar economic boom. According to Durkin, if CO2 emissions were responsible for increasing temperature, then temperature should not have fallen between 1945-1975. Clearly, then, some factor other than CO2 emissions must have caused the subsequent global temperature rise.

But Real Climate, an internet site run by climate scientists, such as NASA’s Dr Gavin Schmidt and Dr William Connelley of the British Antarctic Survey, describes Durkin’s discussion of the 1945-75 period as “deeply deceptive”. (Real Climate, March 9, 2007; www.realclimate.org/index.php/ archives/2007/03/swindled)

In this section of the film, Durkin focused heavily on a graph depicting temperature changes. The graph, Real Climate comments, “looks rather odd and may have been carefully selected”. It appears to show a dramatic cooling between the 1940s and 1970s. But try flipping between the film’s version of the global temperature record (shown above left) and the temperature plot that normally appears in the scientific literature (shown above right) The supposed cooling looks rather less evident in this second graph.

Without knowing more details of how Durkin may have manipulated the data plotted in his graph, it is difficult to comment on the presentation. What we can say is that Durkin’s "four decades of cooling", implying a relentless temperature drop over 40 years, is not an accurate description of the trend over this period. There was some cooling for +part+ of this time but also some plateauing, with fluctuations up and down.

But why did the temperature not simply rise in line with the post-war increase in greenhouse gas emissions?

In fact, as is well-known, the absence of a global rise in temperature between 1945-75 is explained by the release of large amounts of industrial pollutants, called sulphate aerosols, into the atmosphere. These particles have a braking effect on global warming, known as “global dimming”. By shielding some of the incoming solar energy, sulphate aerosols mask the underlying warming effect generated by rising levels of CO2. By the 1980s, however, stronger warming had exceeded this masking effect and global temperature has since continued to rise. As Real Climate notes, by failing to explain the science behind this phenomenon the programme makers were guilty of “lying to us by omission.”

I dont know why they call it conspiracy theory when its conspiracy fact,

Candlelight I'm moving this thread to science myths for us becuase it fits more there.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:03:00 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: