Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
October 23, 2021, 02:12:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

9 Tips to Treat Colds and Flu the 'Natural' Way

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 Tips to Treat Colds and Flu the 'Natural' Way  (Read 1814 times)
gryffen
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 02:40:30 am »

hiya sweetie!

Ahhhh is right!

My throats been sore since i went scuba diving - no thoughts tho as my checks were made - next thing i know is i wake up, turn over and croak!!!!

Sitting up, Paul is like wtf?

My tonsils and full back of mouth are so hot and inflammed that i could melt ice cream in 2 seconds flat!

What was better is that i had manouvers that day with the newbies - ok - only medicals and medic alert but i was gonna have to sit it out!

Found CO - he took one look at me and said open wide - i couldnt - 20 mins later im having the damn things removed!

Day 6 of strep throat - infection still there - throat raw - on medical leave - im bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what happens when  you are brought up in a protestant family - is a practicing wiccan - who marries a catholic - who converts to R C - who is still practicing old traditions = Gayle is dooooooooomed!

surfing  Shocked  Huh?  Cry  Evil  angel  uglustupid2  tickedoff  watchit  crazy2  buck2  dragonfire donotfeedthetroll coffeeread oops
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: