Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
May 19, 2022, 05:59:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Intellect Versus Intuition. Thoughtless thinking.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intellect Versus Intuition. Thoughtless thinking.  (Read 258 times)
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:37:58 am »

We are all gifted with intuitive thinking Smiley now aware about it yet
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:47:13 am »

I think Osho's wisdom stems from the fact that he does not think. This is difficult to explain because he thinks too, but only when it is needed.

And here I go proving his point     Grin

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Deveswar
Spirit...

Spot on?: 7

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 03:49:25 am »

Great post eugene,
i waited for someone else to comment. As usual there are more interesting aspects of life for them.

Intuitive (it is not thinking) knowing is the only way.
We assume that by thinking, by pondering the world progress to this level.
No it is not. By intuitively knowing it progressed,.
By thinking we theorized. Everything happens through an idea, that is intuitive Smiley

I know many people will disagree, they cling to logical mind.

Simply observe the events happened in our life. You could identify that nothing happened as we thought it will.
but it happened what we felt is going to happen.
it is because, every happening is spontaneous with out any logic to it.

my intuitive writing tapped off. so i remain Smiley
deveswar

"True teachers are few and pretenders abound."
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« on: July 01, 2009, 09:12:16 am »

Duality. Inspired by Osho’s teachings.

Intellect versus intuition, logic versus love....These are two different styles of- being-logic and love. Logic is linear; love is total. Logic moves in a line just like language moves in a line, Have you watched this? But existence is not linear. Existence is simultaneous. It is not that I exist. Then you exist, then somebody else exists, then the tree and then the mountain-we exist all together.
  Language is a falsification because it puts things into a line. You make a sentence: first one word exists, then another, then another. The grammar makes it certain what words should exist first, then what, then what-how things should follow.

That's why the Chinese language is one of the most beautiful languages-because it is least like a language. There is no alphabet in Chinese, and because there is no alphabet, Chinese exists naturally simultaneously;. It is truer to existence than any other language. It is more fluid it is not very fixed. It is more like love than like logic. It is more intuitive; it comes more from the belly. It can
mean a thousand and one things. Because of that, people think it is unscientific. It is unscientific. Love is unscientific existence.

It is unscientific. It can mean different things. It is more poetic, but that's how it is. A tree can mean a thousand and one things. A tree has no one meaning. To the painter it has one meaning, to the woodcutter it has another, to the poet still another. To somebody who is not concerned at all, it has no meaning To the child playing around it, it has another meaning; to the worshipper of a tree it is a god. It has a thousand and one meanings. A tree is not confined to a single meaning.

The Chinese language is such that each symbol can mean many things simultaneously. You can come upon it from many directions. But language is linear. One by one, things start happening. In logic, also, things start happening one by one. And if one thing happens then the other cannot happen.

Just see it if you say one thing then you cannot say the opposite; you have prohibited it. But in existence, opposites exist together. Life exists with death, love exists with hate-there is no denying it. It is not that love exists so hate cannot exist. They exist together! Light exists with darkness-but if you make it a sentence, if you say "In the room there was light:' you cannot say immediately "In the room there was darkness Now it has become impossible. You have confined it you have dropped the paradoxical. Existence is paradoxical.

And I call Zen the path of paradox-it is paradoxical. Intuition is paradoxical. It is not linear, it is multi dimensional.
Consciousness versus unconsciousness-but remember, when I say unconsciousness, I don't mean the Freudian unconscious. That is a very poor unconscious, a very small unconscious. It is just the repressed conscious, it is not much.

To Zen people and to Ramtha, the unconscious is God. To Zen people, the conscious is poor, a small part, just the tip of the iceberg-the unconscious is the vast, the enormous, the huge, the unlimited. The conscious has to dissolve into the unconscious, not otherwise-it is not that the unconscious has to become conscious. And that unconscious lives in the belly.

But the word unconscious does not have good connotations; it seems as if there is no consciousness, No, there is a different kind of consciousness-not the kind of consciousness that you know, but a different kind of consciousness. A separate kind of consciousness, a totally different kind-not intellectual, intuitive, not analytical, synthetic,  not divisible, indivisible.
Part versus total-the head is part; only the belly is your totality.

The head is just in your circumference; the belly is your center. Doing versus happening-for the head, things are to he done; it is a great doer. For the belly, things only happen; there is no doing. And death versus life-in the
head, there accumulates death because all thoughts are dead. In the belly; life pulsates.

And finally; having versus being. The head is a hoarder; it is a miser, it goes on accumulating. Its whole effort is how to have more and more, whatever it is money or knowledge does not matter; whatsoever it is, have. More and more of it-have more women, have more men, have more houses, have more money, have more power, have more knowledge ... but have more.

And the head goes on trying to have more because it thinks that by having more, it will become more. It never becomes more, because having can never be transformed into being. The belly is the center of being, it does not think in terms of having, it thinks in terms of being. One is. One enjoys this moment of is ness. In that moment of is ness, all is available-all benediction, all blessing.

The head is destructive, drop the head. But by dropping I don't mean that you are not to use it. You have to use
it, but you are not to be used by it.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: