Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
July 06, 2022, 09:12:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Doppelganger ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doppelganger ?  (Read 194 times)
gryffen
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 01:19:16 pm »

Haven't met mine yet - but i have met AND followed Paul's round Tesco's one day!!

Quite happily doing the shopping, Paul popped to get dog food and i thought i had spotted him further up, followed him for about 5 mins and then he turned around. Now Paul had just finished work and his work shirt is blue, the guy i was following was in same shirt colour and trousers and same goatee and glasses - EXACT same build as Paul too.

His eyes were brown!!!

I was like WTHF?Huh??

His face was a duplicate of Paul - i actually asked mum in law if paul had a twin - she said no!!

Freaked the hell out of me - we keep seeing him and paul sticks to me like glue lol

Oh - i do remember that my old college lecturer spotted my lookalike a few years ago at Costco!

She said i was walking with a man across the road and she honked the horn and waved at her - she stuck the birdy up at her - she asked me about it in class - i was mortified but told her was not me by a long shot lol

OMG - evil duplicates of me and Paul!!!!!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: