Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
October 17, 2021, 06:09:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Relationship Between Consciousness.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Relationship Between Consciousness.  (Read 161 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 09:06:20 am »

I dont understand you. Opposites must have a relationship or else they would not be opposites.

Hot and cold are opposites of temperature. Male female are opposites of gender.

Yin and Yang are opposites of "Yinyang" The thing about opposites is that they are connected because cold cannot exist without warm. If there were no females there would not be males. If there was only one gender on the planet we would not even name it.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 06:17:01 am »

It's just that one thing related to itself is not definable, so duality is used as a primary definition. Where yin/yang uses opposites to define each of two states, the fact is two differing primarys must be opposite. Dark/light is/isn't existance/non-existance.

If there are only two different states it is inevitable they are exactly opposites.

The falsehood in yin/yang philosophy is absolute opposites have no relationship with eachother. Nothing is not a relative because it isn't a thing.

So, the more scientific way is to say two things are identically the same. There can be no distance because distance can't be singular, so the two things are exactly the same and there is no distance between them.

That is how consciousness relates to itself, A singularity is also a duality, there is no difference in these states.

You are pretty close to the place where words lose sense. I know exactly what you are saying but often I don't say it because words do not allow it. Words are limited. People miscompehend you and a lot of words erupt and after a while you lose that clarity through conversation.

This is a grand thought to think about and ad to that the knowing that you are that singular thing and that everytig you do no matter how small changes the whole thing. Ever grain of dust moving, moves the whole universe.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 06:18:37 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,83.0.html
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:01:06 am »

You are pretty close to the place where words lose sense. I know exactly what you are saying but often I don't say it because words do not allow it. Words are limited. People miscompehend you and a lot of words erupt and after a while you lose that clarity through conversation.

This is a grand thought to think about and ad to that the knowing that you are that singular thing and that everytig you do no matter how small changes the whole thing. Ever grain of dust moving, moves the whole universe.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:12 am »

It isn't a matter of things being different things, indeed they are the same thing. The finite universe is also the infinite consciousness. The thing is, one thing can only experience itself - because there is nothing else.

It follows to say the entirety of 'existance' is experience of a singular self.

We stem into duality, and yin/yang see's two opposites, but really the experience is two things being the same, or a comparison of singular to itself.

Not two opposites. That isn't the expression of Truth. Two things exactly the same is the expression. (one thing and itself).

Now, if we have two 'mathematical points', there is no distance between, distance requires a relative distance. There is no single distance. It is two things as one and science sees this as entanglement.

If everything is one thing then eveything must be an illusion playing out within the one thing.

Your index finger and your ring finger are both part of you. They are really part of one thing but from another point of view they are sperate things. That other point of view is a created illusion. A mind thing.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:22:55 am by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my personal space, it is funny and friendly. Please drop by for a chat.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:14 am »

If everything is one thing then eveything must be an illusion playing out within the one thing.

Your index finger and your ring finger are both part of you. They are really part of one thing but from another point of view they are sperate things. That other point of view is a created illusion. A mind thing.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 08:12:25 am »

It really should be termed 'The Relationship' and not 'The Illusion', because all is defined by relation to what it isn't. Apples ain't Oranges for example.

The very most primary comparison is the thing compared to itself, so there is no 'definition' for what it is. It is like saying "prior to nothing".

Smiley

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 01:05:10 am »

Sounds like a story I was taught when I did the Sacred Merkaba. They claim one of the planets in our solar system was destroyed by a man made Merkaba.

I agree with everything you say here. Truth is nothing. Everything is an illusion and all the rest like merkabas and stuff are things that function within the illusion. That's roughly how I understand it.

Thus there are truth but only within the illusion for the illusion and it is relative to the situation or the current illusion where it is practiced.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
bugeye
Spirit...

« on: August 08, 2009, 10:59:35 pm »

In all, there is only consciousness, so all life and everything is a single entity. This creates a problem in terms of relativity because consciousness can only ever be singular. It's a relationship with itself.

The relativity of one thing to itself is actually inevitable, and inevitability is the foundation of TRUTH. The truth itself is formed of nothing.

The awareness of consciousness is fundamental to a primal uncertainty, which is the essence of relativity.

When we have a singularity consciousness there is no comparitive to substantiate existance, so it is uncertain if there is existance, perhaps there is nothing. Here is where the thinking mind ends with a dual state of light/dark, which is expressed philosophically as yin/yang.

There is a geometry that explains the uncertainty principle and contains the nature of light speed. It was brought to earth by extra terrestials and taught to Sumerians and Egyptians as the genetic form of mankind was altered to accomadate 'human mind'. This geometry was perverted because humans endeavoured to make it work for them, to serve the human ego.

It is a pure science and it delves into the singular relationship of Truth and the nature of light itself. Not really an easy subject either, because spirit, philosophy and science is mixxed into a mathematical structure that has no numbers.

If any one is interested, I can attempt to explain the workings of it.

Smiley
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:03:02 pm by bugeye » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: