Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
November 27, 2021, 02:12:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EFT Videos and testimonials

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EFT Videos and testimonials  (Read 1372 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 03:01:42 am »

As I type here I am sitting in lotus position on my office chair. It is such a pleasure to be flexible and able to do that. My office chair used to be just big enough to house my butt. Now there is a lot more space. I dropped from size 41 down to size 37 in trouser size.

My typing is even worse because I got inspired to clean my Kitchen yesterday. It started wiith the few dishes and then I got more inspired and tackled the cuboards, packing them out and cleaning and packing back. Then I thought I might as well include the fridge/freezer so I defrosted it. As the water ran over the floor I got going with the floor too. Well in the process I dropped a glass and it cut my finger so typing is a bit of a slow go. But you should see my Kitchen now. 2funny

The best part of it all is that I really enjoyed doing it. I had a great time wiping off old fingermarks and stuff that just make me go "Ughh" when I see it.

A few months back I would not even dream of cleaning even the dishes. It was too much work. Rather let it pile up untill I can get a maid.

I believe all these positive improvements in my life are due to EFT.  I used to have low key depression, now its gone.

Do you have any idea what a drag it is to have low key depression? The problem with it is that everyone diagnozed me as "Good enough" "Coping" because the symptoms are so mild you do not see them. But inside it feels like dying a little every day. Eft took it out within a week. 2funny

I am beginning to feel like a teenager again. Physically and enthusiastically.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: