Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
November 26, 2021, 10:41:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Creative movies that hilight spiritual and life lessons.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Creative movies that hilight spiritual and life lessons.  (Read 153 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

Check out my new website.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:15:40 am »

I was part of the Spiritual Cinema circle for a year and I enjoyed a lot of those movies. Some of them actually made the circuits later as art movies.

I remember "The fountain" and "The mirror mask" and movies like that.

When I see Conversations in a video shop I will definitely take it out. I choose to run my life in my own peaceful time.

Right now I am completing the second edit of the FIRST book I ever wrote. It is a book about all the topics I normally talk about on this forum. I wrote it in Little article "topic at a time" format with a lesson or two in meditation techniques and a few lessons with regards to creation/manifestation/ attraction. *Pick your flavour*

But it is my first book so I dont know how to generate sales. I am going to publish it as an ebook and then somehow I have to generate traffic to it so people can buy it off the site and read it. I chose this method because its cheap. No printing up front.

Hmm. Got carried away there.

Yeah so with movies I wait untill it hits the video stores and I watch it in my own time.  Grin
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: