Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
December 03, 2021, 10:28:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Catsquotl.s Light eternal however small

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catsquotl.s Light eternal however small  (Read 1065 times)
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 12:49:56 am »

Lord, make me an instrument of Your Peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love;
For it is in giving that we receive;
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal light.

St. Francis of Assisi
(1182 - 1226)
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Lets keep a light burning
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 06:32:44 pm »

My Love to you Eelco for the loss of your first Love. HUGS

Everything we experience always has purpose - even if at the time we feel we may have been travelling the wrong way.

Everything we do we are guided to do so that we can learn.
A spiritual person accepts the learnings within these experiences.
There is no heirachy in this learning - and no right or wrong.

Everything will lead you to where you need to be at the time.

You are very blessed Eelco to be restored of knowing of your own self.
Many of us walk around not seeing who we are and where we need to go.

You have experienced and learnt - which is always only what the Universe asks of us.
This is what a spiritual person is. There is no need to compare oneself to another.
We are not on another person's journey - we are here on our own path with our own purpose.
Everything we do is right for our own journey.

And yes our journey is always a learning one.
We are never finished - for we are Light and as Light we always flow forward.
Thank you for sharing Eelco!
Blessings

« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 06:37:33 pm by Binramii » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2009, 10:47:58 am »

Your posts within this forum inspired me to finally summarize my spiritual journey throughout my life..
I had been meaning to do this for a while, but you know how it goes….

I think I have always felt there is MORE and from a very early age I was interested in the question about God etc. Coming from an atheist household I did pray when I visited my grandparents for a while. Even went to church, but quickly found that it is not there I had to be for inner guidance.

I’ve tried yoga from a book at the age of 10 or so after reading the wonderful story of henry sugar by Roald Dahl. And I do remember being very interested in magic and such..

I had a few recurring dreams the most vivid were where I met two girlfriends on red mopeds and we would go of to a ghost circus to talk an play…

In high school we did the thing with Ouija boards, protested against nuclear armament and such..
At the age of 14 I got into doing soft drugs and I stayed High on marijuana for years.

I did know I somehow wanted to do healing and enrolled to become a nurse. There I met my first real love and she introduced me to chakra’s and alternative ways of looking at the world. Then I read all I could for a while. From Osho to saswhita, from Wicca to the Arthur legends…Did a lot of bio-energetic’s groups, Bio-release massage, transcendental meditation etc etc. until She got a psychosis and died on new years eve 1993.

I knew this was not the end and felt I handled it very well. Started Reiki, intuitive development and such..
As you can see al my searching was done on the outside.
Then a few years of drinking and drugs came along. Did one year of natural healing massage therapy school, Biological dynamic farming but always felt something missing.

Every endeavour takes me on a wild ride and even though people see me as spiritually advanced I always seem to be missing the plot myself..
In 2003 I found the ascension paradigm as per ascendpress and raisingmaldek and immersed myself in that. Here for the first time I thought I found a way to hear and see my inner voice through visioning, pendulooming and assorted tarot sets..

Again all on the outside…

So here I am now, knowing lots of little titbits a picked up.
But almost never feeling the feelings I imagined a spiritual person should.

I worry to much, get irritated by the kids and sometimes my wife..
Feel inadequate. And really realize that even though I now am able to vision and know within what to say at times.. It is not a lived realisation..
I am getting to the point where I am fairly confident about how the universe tics.. I also know I have some way to (let) go before I feel I have arrived…

I know i am leaving out loads of little aha moments, but this is the general feel I have about my path.
Don't get me wrong though.. I feel blessed to have even got to the state of realization and sharing I am capable off...

With Love,
Eelco

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 05:36:33 am »

Thank you Binramii,

I am at a lost for words

With Love,
Eelco

Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2009, 11:40:36 pm »

Hi Eelco,
Finally got round to reading all the posts in your thread!
Thank you for sharing your visions and insights.

It sounds like you have been on a wonderful journey of discovery and learning.
And congratulations on your family - your home must be a wonderful space of Love.

Just leaving you a little present for your space.
Binramii

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 08:38:52 pm »

Cool site. Cool discussion.

Ascention for me is quite simply heightening our vibrations. Everything we do in a spiritual direction is doing so. Even the secret teaches that. Feel good. Laugh, Be happy. All heightened vibrations.

This being said. Last night I dreamed I won the Lotterry jackpot. Alongside with another woman (that I happen to like even though she is a stranger) who also won it. It was quite a realistic dream with realistic considerations like "Should I keep it a secret? Should I go on holiday and then decide? " and stuff like that. Coolsmiley

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 11:03:43 am »

I just wanted to share..
One of my most favorite forums is back on-line after a few months absence.
For those who like to have a look...

http://visionary-forum.theconscioussoulcentre.com/index.php

@Ann
My closure post about BT is there with a very weird but helpfull exchange of words with 2 of the newer members there...
http://visionary-forum.theconscioussoulcentre.com/showthread.php?t=2428
with Love
Eelco
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:06:00 am by Catsquotl » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 07:56:06 am »

Thanks Eugene,

That brightened things up a bit...

With Love,
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 07:32:26 am »

Cool.

Heres a funny for you.

Procrastination is a lot like masturbation. When you look at the task in hand you realize you are actually screwing yourself. Grin 2funny

So heres two for you. "Even though I put things off I love and accept myself deeply and uncondiotionally. I'll be Ok." Yje first time around and then..............

"I now choose to be inspired by my tasks to such a degree that I will look forward to doing them with excitement and  creative vitality" the second time around..

Worked for me.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 02:07:55 am »

I finally found the word for my lazyness..
Procrastination There is not a possitively formulated word in dutch for this condition..
So now that i know what its called which is causing me to pospone anything in my life.. So now lets see if I can find a sollution. The search will keep me from tackling this condition head on. I get to search for early life's events that may have caused this.. read about it, make lists and use EFT all to not see eye to eye with the causes of this...

Cant,t wait....

WIth Love,
Eelco

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 06:56:59 am »

Hi Medusa,

Nice to meet you too.
Medium.. So you talk to the deceased??
I've noticed your fascination with graveyards..
I have had 2 retrieval experiences now and a few other events happening.
The last one was a partnered exploration i did today.. I am waiting for the others to post their notes for validation and comparrison...I will post it here as soon as all the notes are in..

I'd like to hear about the way you experience contact..
I (for now) find it hard to shake the feeling its all me talking to myself....
Which as a matter of fact is true of course from a multidimensional being p.o.v.

WIth Love,
Eelco

Hiya Hun

Only just spotted this babes............

Am just off to work lov, will be home after 10pm this evening, so will hopefully get back to you ............

Medusa xx

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 04:22:52 am »

And here is the reply i got from one of my partners..
Let me know what you think..
----------------------------
Hi Eelco;
Was busy cleaning the house this morning and then went outside to burn the garbage;  i have one big metal barrel which is standing up with top cut off where i put the stuff and burned it when finish came back home and lay down for the PE..but keept thinking of that darn fire for a while hoping the fire wasn't too high up and not strarting a forest fire..lol
Was the first thought that came to mind when started meditating.

Then went up to the park and fountain; fountain is basically a fountain for me like a big Tier cake (three layers) water gushing form the top surrounding the whole fountain filling those 3 layers and then down.
Was looking for something unusual re: you!..not much appeared except a women waiting by the fountain wearing a big hat..? seems like something around the neck but could not figure it out..did not see other energies there.
I was dancing around the fountain and making lot of noise with my hand drum; was wearing a dancing indian outfit with feathers and mucklock (dancing shoes) which had some kind of little bells around the ancles to me more noise.

Then was show water and kind of a wharf; there was few peoples there; on was working at fixing something on his boat while the other ..younger men..around his 20-24 helping but kind of disturbing him more or less...click ..then back sitting of the wharf and looking at the water...keep going back for the men on the boat and the looking at the water while sitting on the wharf...at lest 3-4 times..back and forth..i seems to be bothering the old man sort off..lol

then went back to my place F27 and felt asleep while wadding iin my ocean with my fav 2 dauphin form the Dec unit..

That's about it for now..will go and read your now..
R
-------------------------------------
With Love,
Eelco

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 02:51:44 pm »

Hi,
I agreed to people i hardly know at the fountain in the park (Focus 27 for those familiar with Monroe's focus levels)
Here are my notes...
I can't wait to read there's.
----------------------------

Lets see.
I stepped into my hot bath.. Somehow i seem to connect better while in the bathtub or while driving a car for some reason..I didn`t want to drive so there.. First i opend my so-called energy conversion box.. I had had he phonecall that kept me busy so i put the object of the cal into my box..
As we Romain and I agreed to wear something that would stand out i looked around and saw a necklace with a huge crystal the neckband was orange..so i wore that and then i created a forum t-shirt with the word forum and Bruce`s avatar as a print on top..

I went through a door labeled the fountain in the park and there I was. First thing i noticed was that the fountain was different than i am used to seeing it. Only one waterjet squirting up and shaped like a candle flame...

Then i saw Romain he had a contraption on his back. A pipe going up ending in a showerhead above him and sensed it to be a PUL-shwer. Also he had clowns shoes that quicly turned to normal ones...
We hadn`t seen Thomas yet and after sitting in the gras for a little while we stood up called out for thomas who then came running and gave me a warm hello..

Discussing what to do we were approached by Bruce Moen himself who asked if we were still planning to do a retrieval. as we said sure 4 to 6 helper came down and we flew up...
We came to a flatbuilding at the stairway someone was curled up in a few blankets sleeping. Firs Thomas tried to wake him, but the man was unresponcive, told him to go because we were bothering him. Then Romain asked him how he had been dreaming lately. The man started telling. CLICK i saw a metal barrel bums use as a fireplace.. no fire there but a ghostlike figure came out of it. This caused the sleeping man to acknowledge he was dead and went with us. after flying for a while a friend of this man came into sight he and the man hugged and went their way..
We were thanked by the helpers.. Bruce was with us and we received some energy sending..(PUL??)

After that i took Romain and Thomas to my place near the river i like and we bathed our feet in it.
Then i left to take notes.....

At one point i can`t remember when Romain described me as bouncy fading in and out....

I thought this was the end, but as i had written my initial notes and closed my eyes to relax in my bath a was back at the river and decided to go for a swim. A indianlike figure apeared and told me that I was wrong in pursuing this path. Although all was good fun I already have the answers and don`t need to go exploring like this.. I found this a strange ending to a perfect retrieval as far as I can tell..

With Love,
Eelco

Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 02:00:27 pm »

Hi Medusa,

Nice to meet you too.
Medium.. So you talk to the deceased??
I've noticed your fascination with graveyards..
I have had 2 retrieval experiences now and a few other events happening.
The last one was a partnered exploration i did today.. I am waiting for the others to post their notes for validation and comparrison...I will post it here as soon as all the notes are in..

I'd like to hear about the way you experience contact..
I (for now) find it hard to shake the feeling its all me talking to myself....
Which as a matter of fact is true of course from a multidimensional being p.o.v.

WIth Love,
Eelco

Medusa
Queen of the Dead !
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 12

GraveDigger......................

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 07:49:56 am »

Good morning,

Nice to meet you to eugene,
You can be as blunt as you like as long as we can agree that as we are 2 people in this 3d world we have 2 truths. I've sort of have my belly full of people who narcissisticaly asume their truth is the one and only real truth..

On Reiki, I've had some great results with it and it wasn`t a lack of love i was missing, Somehow it is more some sort of awareness question that to me wasn`t answered in reiki treatments...
People get their dose, feel better for a while and then need another dose.. Which is ok, just not my thing.. I`d like to be able to help people help themselves..

with Love,
Eelco
who is thinking about time management and how to respond to the many questions that came up this morning..One by one me thinks  Tongue

Hello Eelco

Nice to meet you hun

Sorry wasnt here before had personal issues to sort out .............

Good too see a new face on SF

I am a medium and spiritual-healer (hands-on-healer) and here to help anyone I can the best way I can

Please feel free too ask anything if Eugene not around hun

Medusa x

http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
Rest In Peace Dragon Rider ? ATS

"Don't regret what you have already done, but look forward to what is still to come!"

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: