Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
December 03, 2021, 11:03:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Catsquotl.s Light eternal however small

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catsquotl.s Light eternal however small  (Read 1065 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 11:39:40 pm »

I tried the same With Sarah Freder.

I got an email with all these promptings . "Something is going to happen with your finances, pay me if you want me to elaborate and stuff like that. One can see it was made up for the very gullable.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 05:59:55 am »

I figure as much..
I just hope she responds to my e-mails in person and not those automated ones..
I like to play with people not machines....

we'll see.
With Love

Lets keep a light burning
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 05:51:12 am »

Did any of you got a free astrological reading by Jenna? The woman in the adverts above?
Wonderful stuff.. I have special transits and a lot of job opportunities coming my way..
And guess what all i need a a more in depth reading for 60 bucks to gain the knowledge i need to grasp those opportunities...

the reading.. reply follows
-------------------------
Dear Eelco,

The free Personal Astrological Reading which you recently requested from me is now entirely ready for you at the following web page:

http://aboutastro.com/yf.php?c=gv7dl&r=27

Simply click on the link above to read your full analysis now, as it is a long personal text I prefered to put it on my secure website rather than send it through to your email box. Sometimes emails can get lost as we both know! I have a great deal of important things to tell you Eelco and I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised by the results of your Reading.

All the best,

Jenna - Your Professional Astrologer
----------------------
the reply
----------------------
Dear Jenna,

Thank you for taking the time to make such a wonderfull reading.. I am happy i have 88 days of happynes coming my way.
As it does seem a waste of all that good mony comming my way i won`t be getting it because of not having 60 dollars to get the final reading.. such a shame, but you know i do have 60 dollars to spend om my childrens 3 birthdays next week. Seeing their pretty faces then should compensate my loss don`t you think.

With Love,
Eelco

I am having a blast with this...great fun

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 02:53:38 am »

Done. Here: http://spiritquest.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,790.msg7013/topicseen.html#msg7013

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 01:40:02 am »

Hmm?

Maybe I will start a thread in the Health section about fit for life for you Ann.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 02:55:28 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 11:15:55 pm »

Even though Ann has PMT the deeply loves and accepts herself unconditionally. (Tap tap tap) Grin

Ann did you know that people who eat healthy  the fit for life way never gets PMS and PMT ?

Fit for life states that if you have any discomforts of any kinds then you are not eating the way a human body should.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 05:19:53 am »

Here's the link for free Biotythm and other freebies they mail you daily.  www.biorhythmfree.com

Who knows with these things how much is too much too soon. In some areas nothing happens while in others something happens and yet in others where I hope nothing happens, shift happens. tickedoff Grin

Ill tell you one thing though. If you want to rocket your way through emotional dramas that impacts your present you should do EFT. All the shift started when I started tapping on past emotions blocking my present.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 04:25:50 am »

Hi Eugene,
Thats quite a predicament you're in...
How do you measure your biorythm?

Where's the fun shit-shoveling for only a week in life Tongue
I love dirty jobs with mike row....

I can`t say anything about your situation, but getting back with your boys and a woman who wants to keep you save and your being well sounds good to me...

Maybe rest for a while as your destiny lies in the distant future..
I get the impression you're doing too much, too soon..
I could be totally off the mark however...

With Love,
Eelco

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 03:16:12 am »

On Reiki, I've had some great results with it and it wasn`t a lack of love i was missing, Somehow it is more some sort of awareness question that to me wasn`t answered in reiki treatments...
People get their dose, feel better for a while and then need another dose.. Which is ok, just not my thing.. I`d like to be able to help people help themselves..

We are so on the same page with this. Reiki in itself is not a lasting cure. When you understand Louse Hay and Carolie Myss you will know it is the peoples thinking that creates everything, especially their health or lack of it.

I read through an arsenal of psychology and spiritual psychology and I spend more time counselling  than actual healing. For me that is more holistic than just easing the discomforts.

I became so honed in this I see peoples issues like second nature sometime. (The less you judge the more you see) The problem is that those are the very same issues they are often in denial about and they can end up putting up a scream if I don't wear kiddy gloves.

Oh Fuckit........(Hmmm that DOES feel better Ann.) I wish we can all just be honest and deal with our shit in a week and have heaven on earth  2funny

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 03:06:50 am »

Oh I spoke about some of it in the other thread. I think part of what I am going through when I wake up scared could be this eath energies change. I am very sensitive right now. All my Biorithm lines are down below.

Today your intellectual level is 2%: you will be able to feel difficulties in concentration. Your physical level is 42%: do not exaggerate muscular effort.
Your emotional level is 10%: if you can, do not deal with sentimental problems today!

I feel very sentimental today. My ex wife called and suggested to move our sons into one room (they live with her.) and for me to shut down and move in there IMMEDIATELY for my safety and wellbeing. I feel so humble and grateful even though I might decline, I just let the tears roll.  Cry

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 03:00:21 am »

Good morning,

Nice to meet you to eugene,
You can be as blunt as you like as long as we can agree that as we are 2 people in this 3d world we have 2 truths. I've sort of have my belly full of people who narcissisticaly asume their truth is the one and only real truth..

On Reiki, I've had some great results with it and it wasn`t a lack of love i was missing, Somehow it is more some sort of awareness question that to me wasn`t answered in reiki treatments...
People get their dose, feel better for a while and then need another dose.. Which is ok, just not my thing.. I`d like to be able to help people help themselves..

with Love,
Eelco
who is thinking about time management and how to respond to the many questions that came up this morning..One by one me thinks  Tongue

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 02:30:22 am »

We live on the GMT+2 timeline. I think there is an hour's difference between us and two when you have daylight saving. Right this second its 10:30 here. Check te time of my post and you can calculate the difference.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 02:39:20 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 12:45:38 am »

Good morning guys. My Ann but youre up early today.  alarm clock

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 09:43:15 am »

Gosh. Im father of two boys and I am so grateful I didn't get more.  Grin

I am also a lazy dude. I have a natural healing talent and I learned Reiki to enable me to direct it properly. I found with Reiki That when I don't love my client my healing does not work as effectively.

So I stand sometimes and look unconditionally and wait untill I see the love. It is a love that transcends boundaries of looks races genders and anything you can think of. When I see through the masks and love the being my reiki flows without ritual.

I believe in destiny and I believe I came here to do something great but only later, much later. So I learn what I can and I try not to get excited about the future. It will come in its own time and changes will happen in its own time. In the meantime "they" say I must not be selfish and teach what I know. I dont know who they are but they put thoughts into my mind. Cheesy idiot2

So I talk on forums. Sometimes people get the craziest ideas about me and what I am but I just let them think what they like and say my say. People must not try do define me. All and all down the line a whole picture begins to form about what or who I am. But in using words to communicate I often get misunderstood or taken personally because I forget to mention "hypothetical speech." But when you keep in mind the whole of your encounter with me you will know my intent is not personal and not judgmental.

I say things when they need to be said and I simply point to. "what is" without judging it although it may appear like a judgement. An assessment is nessesary to find a point to work from and seeing it as judgment is in the eye of the beholder.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 09:47:42 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« on: November 18, 2009, 09:16:08 am »

HI,

I am Eelco, Ann invited me over this morning and at first glance i like the energy of this place.
I've met Ann a few (is it years already?) on a spiritual ascension forum..
I have left that forum a while now and found it (in retrospect) rather cult like.

Left me with a few valuable lessons and friends though..
I have been a lazy spiritual seeker all my life.. Doing this and that.. Have made it to Reiki master 9 years ago and strangely haven't used it since..

I've alway felt there was some awareness missing in the way reiki works. so this year I started a shiatsu/TCM course which is laying a thorough holistic view of energy flow within humans...

Other than that i feel i have made some realizations about what it means to be human, and what it is not...
Who knows they may be helpful..

Ehmmm what else..Oh i am a father of 5(11,9,7,4 and 9months) and married to 1(34).

With Love,
Eelco
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 09:48:45 am by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: