Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
October 24, 2021, 07:49:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Anarchy Rules yet nothing is Random

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anarchy Rules yet nothing is Random  (Read 618 times)
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 07:48:41 pm »

The Divine parents have always taught of Divine Intention and that Free will is a function of ego to keep us from living in the flow of Light.
When we choose to ignore Divine Intention we create struggle as the two opposing energies pull against each other.

Living life from spirit means living life without ego in the knowing that we are forever guided by Light in all that we do.
Trusting in this knowing allows us to live within Divine Intention and life flows around us without struggle.

In every crossroad or decision I am brought in my life I always ask if it is Divine Intention for me in the way to go forward. I have found that if I always follow Divine Intention - even though I may have felt the desire to follow free will instead - I have been held in Light and guided in safety.

One major learning that helped me accept this restoration was one time when I was intending to travel to our capital city and I needed to be there at a certain time. As always I had asked if it was Divine Intention to travel to Sydney at the time but I got a no. I was so frustrated with the Light as we all needed to be in Sydney within a certain time. I asked again and again but continued to get a no. (This was the struggle I had created myself by not trusting in Divine Intention).

Eventually some 2 hours later I got the message that we could leave. As we travelled further down the freeway we came upon a fatal car accident that had claimed the life of 6 people. A car had crossed the centre line and the car travelling the same way we were going had no where to go. There were also quite a lot of other cars that had been involved in the accident.
When I saw this and did my time calculations I realised that if we had left when I wanted to leave we would have been in this very area when this accident happened.

My children and I blessed and thanked the Light for this guidance and my lesson on the knowing of the reason for Divine Intention began. Since this time so much more learning has been brought to me about this blessed energy that guides all Light.

As I have travelled further on my spiritual journey I have come to learn that my life is part of the whole - the oneness.
Everything I do and my choices affect the whole.
In this learning I am reminded of my need to be mindful of how my actions affect the oneness.

I try to live my life within the flow of Divine Intention and in this way I hope to contribute to the oneness and not take from it by creating struggle.
By living my life in the flow of Light, I have found a serenity and wholeness that free will had denied me.
Blessings
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: