Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
December 03, 2021, 11:14:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Alexandria's Library

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria's Library  (Read 554 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2009, 02:35:30 am »

I like your siggy.

That is exactly how I found life to be.

Smitten
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 02:04:46 am »

You know something... normally I can be overly anxious and this has taught me such calm and patience.

But I LOVE the teabag reference!!!!

Smitten Thank you for the support Ann
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 02:09:34 am by Alexandria » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.  Ovid
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 01:27:48 am »

Binramii,

Thank you for the love and healing. Your words mean alot *hugs*.

The little one is very strong as am I. Mothers are the backbones and they are never supposed to show weakness, but the truth is... watching little ones go through something a mother can't control isn't easy

I really look forward to hearing more of your stories and wisdom:)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 11:56:09 am by Alexandria » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 11:33:18 pm »

Hi Alexandria just popping into your space with my blessings.
I have just read that you have a young one that requires surgery.
I am sending you my Love and support to you and your family during this time.

Being a mother is the most blessed of gifts from the Light but it comes with so many emotional ups and downs.
It is a sacred journey but also one that can be quite lonely and draining.
It draws from us the deepest gifts of our being and opens our hearts wider than we ever imagined.
Being a mother teaches us courage, patience, understanding, unconditional Love and strength we never knew we had.

Our children come to be the teaches we need at this time and they come to us because they chose us as our Mothers.
How blessed are we to be honoured by their gifts!
I trust that your beautiful children fill you with endless blessings and keep your heart ever warmed.
HUGS

« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:42:30 pm by Binramii » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 09:35:32 am »

I've experienced having just what I need monetarily. When I have stopped worry about the bills, the extras, anything that's coming in the mail I noticed the bills were always paid, I even received refunds, checks, etc that covered any little thing that popped up unexpectedly.  I need to get back to that thinking, letting it all go. 

There is always enough to meet my needs, I just need to remember this. Smiley

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 12:47:22 am »

Yeah. Focus on the expansion of money and it expands.

The problem is that there are things that we use as direction to think how short we are of money "I dont have money for surgery."

The problem is that what you think about expands. So if you can ignore the "not enough" thinking and focus on the creating more or letting it expand then you move the fulcrum over to one that creates and expands abundance for you.

In my work its easy. I serve my clients so I forget about my worries and focus completely on them and solving their problems. In the end I get paid. Its more fun to focus on the "making of" than the "lack of" anyway. While you focus on the making of the lack heals itself.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 12:21:01 am »

I'm having trouble not caring right now about how much money I have.  Not because I want a mansion with pool and tennis court but because I'm back in school and have a son who needs another heart surgery.  I need to let that go and know it will be provided for.

I like how you explain it, prostitute, greed, and scarcity.  Breaks it down nicely.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 12:11:10 am »

Money gives you an opportunity to make peace with your inner demons. It makes them visible. Your prostitute, your greed, your belief in scarcity.

For me money is an excellent tool to show me myself. How much greed do I have? What is my price on the market? (prostitute) How much money inspires me to do things I would not do for less money?

These questions are important to me because I know that abundance principals work the other way around. The less greed I have the more I can "manifest" those synchronicities that puts money in my account. The less I care the more I'll have.

But it does not help to stop caring intentionallty for the sake of having. I have to really think it through and really realize that I do have enough to let the greed dragon go to sleep peacefully.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 12:01:37 am »

I suppose money right now is a necessary 3D evil.  We have it for a reason, but I'm not sure we're learning the proper lessons from it.

And waking with the birds rested... hmm can you bottle that feeling and pass it around? Grin

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 11:52:12 pm »

Hmmm I slept like a stone last night.

I had two glasses of wine to finish the bottle and have space in the fridge. I fell asleep and only woke up with the birds. I feel so well rested.

This whole money thing is resting on a house of cards. Its a very fragile game and its a miracle in itself in the fact that it lasted so long. I dont know if you saw Zeitgeist at all but they explain it nicely.

I mean money is the biggest man made illusion of our times and yet its the one that holds the most power. I can imagine countries collapsing the day money loses its value totally. Its also the only thing that holds the Elite in power. When Money falls the Elite falls and it is bound to happen because "Everything that has beginnings has endings. That's how you identify an illusion."

When money loses power te meek shall rule the earth. The simple people who know how to fix things and grow food. Sounds like bliss to me.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 03:22:55 pm »

Eugene & Ann *Hugs*   

Yes, def watch Home when you can find a good copy Eugene.  I'm surprised it's unavailable in your country, yet then again, maybe not.  Youtube is quite a pain at times.  And oh no:(  Broadband usage.... I hate plans like that. Poor you.

Home is a documentary about our resources, climate, and how the state of our earth is currently in a bit of upheaval and how power, wealth, resources etc are very unbalanced.  The pictures are stunning and in many places sad. 

oh and thank you for the welcome. Grin

Ann, thank you for the welcome as well:D

It's nice to meet you and I'll see if I can think of something intelligent to say soon  Tongue  I have a new baby and two other munchkins... sleep happens rarely lol

I look forward to getting to know my way around here:D

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:12:53 pm »

Hi Alexandria.

A warm welcome to SQ.
I tried to view something about the making of home here in South africa and it said. "Not available in your country due to copywrite agreements." But the movie seems to play.

Only problem its a long movie and we pay for Broadband usage here. I still dont have a clue what its about but a friend said I should see it so now Im burning with curiocity. Undecided

Maybe Universeable can source the script or website again and we can learn from there. Grin He's good with that.

So you love reading? Have you ever read "A Winters Tale " by Mark Helprin? I dont read fiction often but this is one of those books that open your mind to magic and weird possabilities even though its a fictional story. I loved it all the way.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Alexandria
Spirit.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 09:00:05 pm »

Recently a friend linked me to the documentary "Home."

Some apparently can't view it in their country so I am currently looking for another link, but here is the youtube link I was given originally.

It is sad, beautiful, and offers hope as well.

Alexandria
Spirit.

« on: December 08, 2009, 08:24:50 pm »

Hello,

Well, this place may include some recommended reading, but mainly just some meanderings here and there when I find the time and the inspiration.  This forum looks very nice so far and I look forward to meeting many of you.

Much love!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: