Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
December 03, 2021, 11:18:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Binramii's humble sharing

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Binramii's humble sharing  (Read 971 times)
Binramii
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

Now is the life where we can to be all that we are

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 03:44:40 am »

What is important in past life work is to look for the Light in your pasts - not the harms. Even though I need to see the past harms I do not share them with my clients unless the Light guides me to share.
We have already felt the pain and harms of our pasts and it serves no purpose to re-live these energies again.

The purpose of past life block release is to take away all that holds you from your Light and your purpose.
If you are told of the harms of your past you can hold onto these and be bound by them again in this lifetime.

It is more important to the healing of the Earth if we embrace the gifts of our pasts and remember all that we are in the Light.
Blessings
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the infinite Universe to you.
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 03:41:36 am »

Reading your posts again I find myself wondering about your past life rememberances..
On a different forum i was part of until 9 months ago we collectively started to pendulum and vision our past life`s in order to forgive the events that blocked us today and put the earth mother into a dark dream.....

Althoug I felt this proces to be of immense value I wondered and still do how to connect to those past life events..
I find the process I used to be very "inadequate" as i think we overlaid a lot of our believes..
The proces involved using karma charts that had only the options put there in the first place so a lot of the karmic events originated in life's where we were indoctrinated by the Annunaki or invested by a reptillian soul...

Even though I still feel There is great healing to be gained to the world at large when individuals forgive and heal their past life blocks.. I am looking for a way to do just that.. As I somehow cannot bring myself to use any of my old methods....

With Love,
Eelco

My recall of my past lives had been happening all my life but it was not until I remembered my Light work and incorporated new learning into my active spiritual work, that I was able to do the deep releases of the past life blocks with my total being and restore the flow of my Light.

I do this work for clients at no charge. The work usually takes me 2-3 hours and involves identifying the emotional, spiritual and physical blocks held with the higher self/spirit/Light self and then asking the Light to release and heal these wounds.
Then I work to restore connection to past life knowing, Light work and wisdom for my clients.

I am able to find out about their individual past lives but more learning and understanding comes for my clients through their own learning after all blocks are released.

You are indeed right Eelco that this individual work helps to lift the harms that block our entire Earth.

Past life block release is like throwing a pebble in a pond.
Once you begin to release the harms of your pasts and give of your forgiveness and healing through this work, you heal all beings that were connected to that past life harm. This could be one person or it could be thousands.

In this lifetime the Light understood that not all beings would come forward to release, forgive and heal the pains of the pasts.
So the beauty of this work is that as you give of your forgiveness and courage in facing these pasts and heal from them - you heal all on Earth and you heal Mother Earth.

Over the last 10 years many amazing Light workers have come forward carrying the burdens of significant past harms for the Earth - for instance the fall of Atlantis. These amazing beings accepted the task of carrying the harm with their beings that caused this massive block to the flow of Light on Earth. They knew that by carrying these wounds they were more vulnerable to further intense re-wounding but they accepted this work because of their Love for all humanity. Their gift has allowed the healing of this past and the restoration of the healing gifts, Light and wisdom from Atlantis to all on Earth. Their healing also allowed the Mother to heal and Her vibrations to increase.

This global work is one of many significant healings that have occurred to bring us to this amazing time of Light restoration on Earth.
Each of us at some point in our journey will be called to release our past life blocks when we are ready.
Blessings

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 02:59:59 am »

Alexandria you are very generous with your words. Thank you for your Light.
Blessings

Catsquotl
Spirit.

Spot on?: 4

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 01:50:05 am »

Reading your posts again I find myself wondering about your past life rememberances..
On a different forum i was part of until 9 months ago we collectively started to pendulum and vision our past life`s in order to forgive the events that blocked us today and put the earth mother into a dark dream.....

Althoug I felt this proces to be of immense value I wondered and still do how to connect to those past life events..
I find the process I used to be very "inadequate" as i think we overlaid a lot of our believes..
The proces involved using karma charts that had only the options put there in the first place so a lot of the karmic events originated in life's where we were indoctrinated by the Annunaki or invested by a reptillian soul...

Even though I still feel There is great healing to be gained to the world at large when individuals forgive and heal their past life blocks.. I am looking for a way to do just that.. As I somehow cannot bring myself to use any of my old methods....

With Love,
Eelco

Lets keep a light burning
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 01:38:40 am »

Hi Binramii,

Thank you for your elaborate reply.
What a wonderfull yourny you must be having...

With Love,
Eelco

Alexandria
Spirit.

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 01:18:32 pm »

What a beautiful message about grace.

I also read your reply to catsquotal and must say that is amazing...  you help so selflessly and learn about your past without any ego.  I find your energy so peaceful and wise really.  You exude that and it's very comforting reading your words.   Smitten

Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.  Ovid
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 05:09:29 am »

Grace is the acceptance of life's lessons and
the embracing of the gifts found within the learning.
Grace is giving of the self in all situations and
being humbled by the blessings found in the giving.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 05:12:08 am by Binramii » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2009, 05:52:52 am »

Hi Binramii,

Welcome to this corner of the internet.
I am enjoying your humble sharing very much.

I am wondering though How did you learn what you know?
The reason I ask is your story and that of Eugene when he quotes Drunval, ramtha e.a is simmilar to a story i believed for a few years, But after leaving the group where I was thought this I learned much of it (to me) was just another way to control us..(sort of)

With Love
Eelco

Hi Eelco lovely to meet you!

I have been held in relative isolation since my force re-awakening. The Light has held me from doing any courses, reading books or joining groups. The Light only allowed me to have the internet in my home in November last year and I am still held from reading most of what is on the net.

My learning has come through doing global Light work, direct communication with the Light and Mother Earth and through the past life block release I do for my clients.
I do not have any guides - I have never had any.

Since my forced re-awakening I had spent hours remembering my pasts and my past Light work from each life which I use now in this life to do my work. I remembered my past knowing of crystals and the crystals told me of their new gifts in the book they dictated to me for my work.

I did not ask for people to come to me they just would walk up to me and say they knew I could help them.
Since this began 12 years ago I am constantly doing this work for people all over the world.  I never charge for the work that I do.

My learning is a combination of my past rememberings, the new learnings that come through the global Light work that is being undertaken at the time and the confirmation my clients bring me through their work.
My children are also great teachers of the knowings of the Light pasts and the Light Universe.

I do not seek to tell people what to believe.
The Light guides all of us to only seek our own truth in our own hearts.
There is no need for anyone to impose their knowing on others - we are all infinite beings of Light connected to all the wisdom in the Light. We all can find our own knowing ourselves.

My work is to release the blocks with each Light being and restore the flow of their Light so they can go forward.
All learning and knowing will come to us all when we are ready - belief systems only hold us from this learning.

Most often when I write on a forum I too learn something as the answers or wisdom is shared by the Light.
My purpose is not to impose but to stimulate anyone who reads my words to seek their own truth and Light.
The best way for someone to grow and learn is for others to step back.
Blessings

Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 02:20:14 am »

Well in my travels I learn a lot but I dont always stay in the group.

The sacred merkaba people that intruduced and taught us here locally displayed an attitude of "we know better" so I left them for example. I often look at the people that was produced by a belief system to determine that belief. I never see Bickering Buddists for example so that leads me to go and see where they find their wisdom.

In school a long time ago I was almost drowned one day by Christians picking on me for not declaring any church so I know from them what I do NOT want to be.

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Catsquotl
Spirit.

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 12:20:11 am »

Hi Binramii,

Welcome to this corner of the internet.
I am enjoying your humble sharing very much.

I am wondering though How did you learn what you know?
The reason I ask is your story and that of Eugene when he quotes Drunval, ramtha e.a is simmilar to a story i believed for a few years, But after leaving the group where I was thought this I learned much of it (to me) was just another way to control us..(sort of)

With Love
Eelco

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 11:11:08 pm »

These stories are similar to the teachings that I have remembered and had confirmed through my work over the last 12 years.

The Light teaches that originally a small number of Light beings came to Earth as Animals to begin the healing work in this space in the Universe.
The healing that was required was the healing of the black hole that occupied this space in the Universe before the Earth.
We know from our history that our animals had experienced an extinction of size that had not been known in this space.
This was the first block to the healing that was needed in this space.

The Earth as a being of Light like ourselves chose to incarnate in this space to do this healing work.
She however was greatly affected by the previous harms that had happened in this space and called to Her other Light beings to help in this work.

While ever the universal wound remained unhealed this space in the Universe was vulnerable for more wounding.
Thus Gaia began the healing with the original Light beings and all was on track for many years.
Then the Earth was invaded. (The Light does not use the word Aliens but uses the words non-light as there are 2 energies in this Universe - Light and non-light. The Light does not judge this reality but accepts the truth of this knowing.)

The first wave of non-light beings were the Olympic Gods. They fought with Gaia and Her children to take control of the Earth. They brought us Ego, alcohol, murder, non-light living, non-divine masculine and non-divine feminine energies to change the path of humanity and the healing work that was intended in this space. And as you shared Eugene they placed themselves in front of Light to be the Gods of Man.

Since that time there have been many other non-light beings that came to this planet and these beings continued to wound and block the flow of Light on Earth.

Up until this year, non-light energy was the main energy in this space.
While ever non-light controlled this space it blocked the flow of Light in the physical.
The amount of Light in the physical is called our Vibrational energy and while it is low we are disconnected from Light and held from our past knowledge and Light gifts.

As the blocks from our pasts were released over the last few years our vibrations have been able to increase. Over the last year there has been so many blocks released and so much Light restored to all in this space.
This is why we have experienced in the last year tremendous increases in our vibrations along with the Mother.
The Mother's vibrations are now at a level that She has never been before.
This increased level of Light assures Her ability to resume her healing purpose in this space.

For so long those of the Light have worked to release these bindings so that the original path and purpose of this planet and those who are Light could resume.
All that had bound us has now been released.
All that was lost has now been restored and
the path of Light healing with the Earth in this space in the Universe has now been restored.

We are now starting a new stage in our spiritual journeys.
We are finally able to fully reconnect with our purpose and go forward as we had always intended.

As you know our imediate purpose is to live as spirit incarnate.
We are already spirit incarnate but now we have to live as such.

Stripping away all the layers of harm, blocks and bindings of our pasts and healing these wounds allows us to be restored to all that we are.

Now as those that are non-light finish their time here they will not incarnate in this space every again.
The harms of our pasts can never be repeated and our path in this space in the Universe is now assured.
 Blessings

« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:18:20 pm by Binramii » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 09:44:51 pm »

Also the Sacred Merkaba people from Mt Shasta teach this:

In the times of Atlantis we were "stewards" to the planet. All of Gaias inhabitants automatically knew what needed to be done when earth changes happen and they had the power to move mountains literally. So collectively through telepathical connection the collective "man" would feel what gaia needed and thus hold and maintain her when she goes through her changes.

Then the aliens came, established Atlantis and tought us words and speech and emphasised speech so much so that we neglected and later forgot the telepathical language of the mind. Then the earth changes came and Atlantis sunk because the collective human was unaware, they lost their ability to "hear' Gaia and to direct the changes to happen smoothly through collective telepathic connection and creation.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 09:31:40 pm »

Your sharings remind me of my own expereinces and also the teachings I received indirectly from Drunvalo Melchisedec and our local shamans here in SA. Drunvalo claims that all power is held by the earth and the lower self and all magic and manifestation /creation happens through the lower self through the energies of mother earth at play for you.Your lower self is your own medium / representative that works and negotiates on earth power. He says you cannot do anything without lower selfs permission and that includes dealing with your higher self.

Just like the natives who believed that all power and God came from the planet. They never looked up at the sky when they prayed because also the sky was covered in mist. They created miracles through negotiating with "Earth mother God" Then The aliens came and removed the mist and taught them that their Gods are "out there" up in the sky, and thus removing them from their powerful "God".

Ramtha simmilarly teaches this on his introductory weekend workshop: He says God is Inward and we live in a cycle of creation.............expereincing our ceations..........discussing it inward with our "Lord God of our being." and in doing so changing our creation as if it is some kind of computer game we are playing and re programming as we play along. Then once more experiencing the changed creation .................discussing..........changing..........etc. The cycle continues.

Now the havoc accrding to Ramtha was created when the aliens came and taught us not to look inward to change creation but to look "out there" for a God that can do it for you. Then they placed a priest between you and that God and made you believe that if you obey the priest he will represent you to God and represent Gods will to you. This how they control populations.

They also cause us not to trust ourself. Not to have faith in ourself. Thats where all our power lies and as long as we dont believe in ourself we will be powerles slaves to soceities industry that is subtly manipulated by them.

"Remove a man from his God and you can OWN him." Ramtha And that is exactly what they did.

We know all of this already because we "feel" wisdom but to me it just completes the knowing when other people and cultures confirms our "knowing"
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 09:35:52 pm by Eugene66 » Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 05:52:18 pm »

Namaste Binramii  Smitten Just popping by to say hi and I am looking  forward to reading your  posts  xx

Hi Ann,
Lovely to meet you here!!! Thanks for the blessing and I too look forward to sharing with you!
Blessings

Binramii
Spirit.

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 05:49:38 pm »

Binramii,

It's lovely to meet you and I hope to learn more about the aboriginal culture through your posts.  I like that you say you hear the earth and the animals.  So many people forget to listen in any form these days, myself included.  It must have been amazing finding your family and learning your heritage.  I've only heard some stories about how the gov. wanted to eradicate the aborigines.  I will never understand the motivation behind claiming land and removing the people living on it.

Hi Alexandria,
Lovely to meet you to!
Yes there are so many learnings that come to us from the Mother Earth and Her animals and plants everyday and yet we are often 'blind' to these learnings or 'deaf' to the wisdom that is shared.
Our western lifestyle holds us from spending time on the Mother to listen.

In traditional Aboriginal culture at certain times throughout the year it was felt necessary for the people to reconnect with the wisdom of the Earth. The tribal elders would call a 'walkabout' and the whole tribe would pack up to set off to find sacred spaces on the Mother to find reconnection.

Quite often I feel I just need to get out on the Mother usually bare foot and in a quite space to 'listen'. I also am guided by an overwhelming pull to be in the ocean and to 'listen'. I also find if ever I am having trouble hearing Light communication that stepping out on the Mother instantly improves connection and clarity. When I sit on Her so much knowing flows into my being and I feel so connected and blessed.

It is sad that in our pasts there was so much harm that came to all native peoples and this was part of the global blocks that were placed to disconnect humans from the Mother Earth to prevent further spiritual evolvement.

When England took Australia the scientists of the time believed that the Australian Aborigine was the lowest form of human life on Earth - "lower than the Hotentots" The Hotentots were a tribe in Africa which the English had believed were the lowest form of human life until they found the Australian Aborgines. As such it was deemed that the Aborigine were not a real human race and consequently they did not own their land and their lives were not valuable. This was the premise for the invasion of Gondwana land (Australia) and the relative ease with which the governments could eradicate the Aborigines.

It was found that you could 'breed out' the Aboriginal gene in 3 generations so the government encouraged these breeding programs.

My ancestors teach that there were over 3 million Aborigines here when the English came and today there are only 250,000 Aborigines left and of only about 30,000 pure blood.

What the white man did not understand is that Aboriginality is not just a colour - it is an inherent spirituality that cannot be bred out. Once you have this genetic connection it is always with you.

The blessing of this enforced intergration is that there are many white Australians who are walking around who do not know they are Aboriginal and within this they have been restored of their inherent connection to Mother Earth and Her spirituality.

In Australia we have been blessed to move on from these pasts, yet there are still many places on the Mother where those in positions of government still strive to remove original inhabitants, eradicate races and take lands.
I ask that we all remember these people still suffer without a voice and that our Love and healing energy can help them when no-one else is listening.
Blessings

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: