Our Quest To Practical Spirituality.
December 05, 2021, 11:42:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Spiritquest. Where we find ways to practice what we know.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Auricman's mind

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auricman's mind  (Read 868 times)
Eugene66
Check out my new website.
Sageguide
Spirit....

Spot on?: 8

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2009, 07:27:54 am »

Yep .

Remember there is no judgment here. We all learn as we go and what I might consider to be truth will change in time.

You are not what you think or what you know, you simply are. The thinking and speaking is all part of the experience. It really does not matter what we know because we are all returning to the same place anyway.

As we journey every new thought breaks up the old one and its nice to play "thought smashing" here in the forums.

Once they are all levelled we build new ones again. Like kids building sandcastles to break and build again.

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

http://magicliving.net

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2009, 07:22:01 am »

If there is anything I can perfectly be then it will be not only to perfectly be a human with its quirks and all but also to be ME perfectly.

I think I came here as a human to experience being human. So the only perfection I can achieve would be to be perfectly human with my "imperfections" as they are.

Also turning the table I can ask that on the assumtion that we are aiming at perfection. What form would that perfection be and how will we know?

On a greates scale I can say I came here as a God who wanted a human experience. Now I can smell my flowers and walk into my walls and remember the experiences.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Auricman
Spirit.

Spot on?: 0

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 07:18:48 am »

i am learning from what i see at the moment. who knows i may find something that is proven to be truth to me soon that will disprove all i know.
as i look around i discover things in the world and because of this i am slowly getting an understanding of how it works.
i do belive that time isn't liniar, but we do experience it as liniar.and that the whole single point of exsistance could well be true. but i have yet to find how this fits in with the truth that i have found.

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 07:15:38 am »

YOur hypothesis is based in a linear progression form. Thus we begin as dense beings and we progress towards something less dense. Also in linear time.

In my hypothesis this reality is not nessesary. It is an illusion thought up in the idle mind of God.

In thinking up this existence we also thought up "stewards" for this reality. Angels.

There is no real time and no linear progression. We did not come here to learn anything we came here to expereince here and the learning is also just another chosen experience.

The learning allows us to remain with an expereince for a while untill we know it fully before we progress into another expereince.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Auricman
Spirit.

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 07:08:20 am »

perfection does exsist in partial forms. such as a object can be perfect for a spersific job. but nothing can be 100% perfect. give me an example and il show you a way it isn't perfect in everyway.

Angels. well what makes you think they never had a body? were never living at one point? i belive, as ive said, that angels are people who are nearing the end of thier path, finding thier peace and love. feeling joy in helping others. and because they enjoy that so, in thier wisdom they guide us in the form of very "light" energy. I belive this because as ive watched so many people, i find that the ones that have became wise ,and i feel are well on thier way to the goal at the end, are becomming more angelic. also that as we gain such wisdom we realise that in wanting to help others we must not help unless it is accepted/wanted unless an emergency.
"if its done right, noone will know you did anything at all"

Eugene66
Sageguide
Spirit....

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 07:02:00 am »

Wow OK

Thats a mouth full. Where shall we start?

Nobody is perfect? Good one. How about, perfection does not exist? It is only in mans judgment and thus a fabrication of ego.

Angels? I believe they never incarnated. We created them before we created bodies for ourselves. They are powerful helpers but they are not allowed to intervere with our free will thus they will only help when called upon.

Love
Eugene.
  Smitten
Auricman
Spirit.

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 06:42:04 am »

hey everyone. i was just looking through my posts and realised i never posted something quite important to me.
i wrote this a few months ago. my belifes have been added to since but il re-write another time. for now here is what i wrote.

my belifes 16/06/09

I believe no one is perfect.

Our souls are created in a way and for a reason I do not know yet. But throughout our lives, our existence we live learning lessons to better ourselves. All along the path guiding us towards purity. Some people do not recognise this and don't learn much. Thus giving them a much longer set of lives until they find a way to perfection.  Once we reach perfection, a state void of all hate and dislike, complete as a being of pure love. We become. We become one with creation, or "god" if you want to call it that, we become that which is everything around us. Creation
Directing existence in some sort of plan.
And this energy then will go into creating life again. Thus making a new circle. A circle of existence.

Now angels and demons. I believe that all spirits, including angels, demons and people that have passed on. Are most likely spirits that don't wish to live a human existence yet? Or maybe they are waiting for their chance. I don't know.
But I feel that angels. Are not "winged humans with almighty holy powers of god". I believe the wings they are said to have are simply symbolic of their lifting energy and their seemingly pure heart.
I believe angels are spirits that are nearing the end of their path towards purity and instead have decided that they wish to stay and guide us humans through our lives. Helping us learn as they have.
Acting as subtly as possible.

I know it’s a touchy subject but Jesus, after speaking about him and his deeds with strong Christians I have my own belief of his existence.
Forgive me for the blanks I haven’t filled in yet. But I feel that back in those times things were dark and a guiding light was needed. So a soul who I feel was open and quite possibly nearing the end of his journey, nearing the purity/creation. I feel he was a great healer and a very wise man. But he was only as much a "son of god" as much as we are all sons and daughters of god/creation ourselves. I think it was interpreted wrong in that sense.

My search for truth and the path of purity goes on.

Auricman
Spirit.

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 05:42:33 am »

hey everyone. sorry i havn't posted in ages. work takes up alot of my time now and my new friends ive met at work have me most nights lol.

things are going really well now. im learning alot and life is looking up

there is one big downside though. me and my fiancee broke up =[ its very sad but in the end its for the best. =[ i hope it is anyway.

love to you all
candlelight
Spirit....

Spot on?: 5

ti amo

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 03:02:48 pm »

Smiley  hi , still spreading some love around.. ti amo, ti amo, ti amo.. xxxxx

❀.*ƸӜƷ
✿ LOVE
( `❀. and
`✿. ) PEACE
.❀.✿*) .❀*)
(.✿ (.❀` *(`'✿..✿'

Love is the answer...................now, what was the question??

http://cottagereiki.blogspot.com/
candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2009, 03:56:08 pm »

well ive had the 2 interviews now.
the first one, with mcdonalds. i did horribly at. and then 2 days later i had another one. for a traineeship in catering. and i went to that yesterday and WOO!! i got the job =] so im happy lol thank you for your help everyone =]

Smiley  welldone welldone  Smiley Smiley Smiley

❀.*ƸӜƷ
✿ LOVE
( `❀. and
`✿. ) PEACE
.❀.✿*) .❀*)
(.✿ (.❀` *(`'✿..✿'

Auricman
Spirit.

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2009, 12:29:46 am »

If those who lead you say to you, "See, the Kingdom is in the sky," then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea," then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.
- (All the sayings of Jesus gathered from ancient sources and compiled into a single volume for the first time. Compiled by Ricky Alan Mayotte) From The Complete Jesus. (Pg 71) Jesus

A quote i found a while ago. sorry but i can't remember where i found it but i think its a great line.
PrincessTiff
Spirit..

Spot on?: 2

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 08:02:11 pm »

Knew you could do it   Smitten

For those who don't believe, there is no proof possible; for those who do believe, there is no proof necessary.
Auricman
Spirit.

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 09:32:12 pm »

well ive had the 2 interviews now.
the first one, with mcdonalds. i did horribly at. and then 2 days later i had another one. for a traineeship in catering. and i went to that yesterday and WOO!! i got the job =] so im happy lol thank you for your help everyone =]

candlelight
Spirit....

ti amo

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2009, 10:10:32 am »

Smiley  excellent.. let us know how you get on?  love candles xxx

❀.*ƸӜƷ
✿ LOVE
( `❀. and
`✿. ) PEACE
.❀.✿*) .❀*)
(.✿ (.❀` *(`'✿..✿'

Auricman
Spirit.

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2009, 07:58:35 pm »

wooooo! thanks everyone. ive got an interview tomorrow, and another possible interview.
not perfect but meh its a job and i need some income lol.
anyway thank you all =]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: